Myself, Ch. Reyansh Singh, you could contact me by clicking here, thanks!
I'm currently a small history Writer with a big hope, and in the form of Jatland Wiki, I got big scope!
I would like to thanks the Admins of the web, and I really appreciate the contribution of every little member.
As a Wikifier I had wikified some Books on Jatland Wiki, which are stated below.
There are no books yet, that are completely Wikified by me. But many of them are Under My Construction
The books that are currently under my construction, are stated below.
- Martial Races of Undivided India - A book by "Vidya Prakash Tyagi" published in year 2009 by Gyan Publication House. I'm currently uploading it's part that belongs/deicated to Jat community.
- जाट प्राचीन शासक - A very well researched and great book on Jat History by Prof. B.S. Dahiya in Hindi. Published by Dahinam Publishers Sonepat, Haryana in year 1982. I will upload it on Wiki in future, when I got time.(now busy!)
- Note - The english version of the book named, Jats the Ancient Rulers is available on the Wiki!
List of all possible ways to contact with me, have been postulated below,
- Facebook Contact- Click here,
- E-Mail Address- "email@example.com" Or, "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- My Website- You Could visit here to see my website/blog, where i uploads about the History of Jat People.
On Jatland Wiki
On Wiki, visit;
- My Profile - Click here to see My Profile on Jatland Wiki Forums
- My Talk Page (Where you can discuss anything with me!) - You could visit here, to redirect to My Talk Page.
Thank You, I'm waiting for your responses in Contacting.
I'm currently trying to create some templates for Jatland Wiki
Some of my created templates are,
- Infobox Ruler - To denotes and describes the various information about a Ruler in tabular form.
- Infobox Warrior - To denotes & describes the various information about a Warrior in tabular form
- Signature - The Signature template is used in Signing(also in contact, sometimes) purpose.
Note- The Templates are still in under construction, if you have suggestions, then please put them on my talk page. Thank You!
To see my Contributions, you could visit here.
Pages that are created and completed by me, are stated below.
- Jat Raja Kulchand Hanga (d.1017 AD.) - Was a Great ruler of Mahawan, who fought with Mahmud of Ghazni.
- Samrat Agrasen Ji - According to this study he belongs to Agre clan of Jats.
- Ch. Deokaran Singh - A Great Martyr of 1857 Revolt, hanged by Britishers on 1 November 1857 at vill. Khadouli(Mathura).
Currently Working on
I'm Currently working on pages-(Below)
- Heng-Nu Jats - My studies on Heng-nu clan of Jats.
- Hanga - A Jat clan.
- Sethrapur - A village in Sadabad tahsil of Hathras district.
- Hanga Khap - A prominent Khap of Jat Samaj of Hanga clan.
- Agreya Ganarajya - An ancient Ganarajya/Janapada established in Mahabharata period.
- Hwang He - A river in China, named after Henga Jats.
List of all Files upoaded by me, can be seen by clicking here.
At the end, I have something for you,
- Just remember the Greatest warriors of all time, (Battle of Saragarhi, postulated above.)
- Writer Kanwarpal Singh's "Pandav Gatha" (Hindi, 2019) p.207
- Also see, "Heng-Nu Jats#The_Agreya_Ganarajya"
- District Gazetteers by Uttar Pradesh Government, 1959, vol.10/21 p.344: 
- Jat Viro Ka Itihas (Hindi) by D S Ahlawat, s.n. ह-1
- O S Tugania's "Jat Samuday ke Pramukh Adhar Bindu" (Hindi) p.23
- See, "Heng-Nu Jats#The_Agreya_Ganarajya"
- Dilip Singh Ahlawat's Jat Viro ka Itihas (Hindi), p.324, f.n.1
- Sharma, Gautam (1990). "Valour and Sacrifice: Famous Regiments of the Indian Army" -Allied Publishers. p.185. ISBN 978-8170231400.