- Hardeep Moar @ Forums
- I am Hardeep, and I am not religious or racist or casteist.
I like to study history, and I am here to share what I have learnt by reading the works of others.
A few of my favourite quotes:
- We can never see past the choices we don't understand.— The Oracle, The Matrix
- The truth is, family can be more than just those with whom we share blood. We can choose.— Klaus Mikaelson, A Closer Walk With Thee, The Originals
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.— Gandhi
- अयं निजः परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम् ।
उदारचरितानां तु वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम् ।।— महोपनिषद्, अध्याय ४, श्लोक ७१
С хорошим днём