Welcome to my Talk page! आपका स्वागत है !!
Please sign and date your entries by inserting -- ~ ~ ~ ~ at the end
- 1 Jat History Deshraj
- 2 Mamluk Dynasty of Delhi
- 3 Ram Sarup Joon
- 4 Page on "Kshatriyas"
- 5 Page on Taj Mahal
- 6 Page on Dr. Ram Pratap
- 7 talk about village name
- 8 village
- 9 n
- 10 नामों में एकरूपता
- 11 Kotra Chopra vs. Kotra Bhopal
- 12 See this
- 13 Some Gotras deleted ?
- 14 Editing "Haldeena" page.
- 15 New User - Ramesh Kumar P
- 16 Proposed Changes
- 17 Revert at Rajput Federation
- 18 Requests
- 19 Bulandshahr
- 20 संदर्भ
- 21 Jatland Wiki:Chaupal
- 22 Requests for Deletion
- 23 Urgent
- 24 RfC
- 25 Found some Haryanvi idioms & please add them to our Jatland page
- 26 about editing Chaudhari Bharat Singh page
- 27 Kisangarh_Renwal
- 28 Asalatpur Khadar
- 29 Alka Lamba is not a jat
- 30 Tomar Gotra Ka Itihas
- 31 Reverted
- 32 Haryanvi dress and ornaments
- 33 Sanjay Kundu
- 34 Magrora
- 35 Regarding Jat Gotra "Basendra" or "Bansre"
- 36 Rainwater harvesting
- 37 ढांडा गोत्र के गाँव
- 38 Keep a watch
- 39 Saragarhi page
Jat History Deshraj
Deswalji Kindly see these two chapters -
- 15-a. सप्तम अध्याय: भाग-एक : पंजाब और जाट....200-400
- 15-b. सप्तम अध्याय: भाग-दो: पंजाब और जाट....401-553
We do not find them on Jatland ? Have not these been added here?
Mamluk Dynasty of Delhi
Ram Sarup Joon
Page on "Kshatriyas"
Page on Taj Mahal
Page on Dr. Ram Pratap
Burdak ji, I have amended the page on Dr. Ram Pratap. The original page showed that his gotra is Sahu. I have corrected it to Sohu, because at page Rajasthan (MLAs list), his name is written as Ram Pratap Sohu. Please check whether his gotra is Sahu or Sohu. Dayanand Deswal (talk) 04:31, 9 March 2017 (EST)
- Deswal ji I have verified Dr. Ram Pratap. He is Sahu and not Sohu. Laxman Burdak (talk) 06:37, 9 March 2017 (EST)
talk about village name
धन्यवाद देशवाल जी, पहले कुछ ऑप्शन मुझे भी समझ नहीं आये थे अब सब ठीक हो गया हैं,
धन्यवाद देशवाल साहब। मैं सुबह आफिस जाने के बाद यह काम कर दूंगा। मोबाइल से विकी पर काम करना थोड़ा मुश्किल हैं।
नामों में एकरूपता
Sultan Singh को मैंने Sultan Singh Gahlot बना दिया है। अपन सभी नामों में इसी तरह की एकरूपता रखें तो उचित होगा जिससे सर्च करना आसान होगा और गोत्र का भी पता लगेगा। Laxman Burdak (talk) 11:44, 7 November 2017 (EST)
Kotra Chopra vs. Kotra Bhopal
I have created a Template for this wiki. See this and use in Gotra pages. Template:Infobox gotra, and for documentation see the Discussion page of this Template. - Ashok Todawata Talk 08:41, 16 March 2018 (EDT)
Some Gotras deleted ?
Editing "Haldeena" page.
Burdak ji, I have not deleted some gotras in Haldeena page. While editing the page, I was making a wikitable in gotras section where a long list of 17 gotras was appearing. I had only tried to arrange the gotra names in three horizontal lines. In first attempt, some extra words were inserted while copy-paste of template. After finding the mistake, these superfluous words were deleted. --Dayanand Deswal (talk) 15:07, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
New User - Ramesh Kumar P
Dear sir, From Scythian#Scholars who view Jats' origin from the Indo-Scythians, I want to remove the below mentioned content:
(1) Removal of: C. J. Daniell wrote: "Jats, who describe their ancestors as being immigrants from the west."
Reason: This statement does not say anything about linking the Jats to the Scythians, and hence, it is compromising the quality of content in the section.
(2) Removal of one line from: Bakhshish Singh Nijjar wrote: "The Jats are the descendants of Scythians, whose kingdom's capital was Scythia, in the present Ukraine (Ukrainian), Soviet Social Republic, is the constituent Republic of the European USSR (Population 49,757,000) in 1947. Now Ukraine's capital is Kiev, the third leading city in Russia. Before the invasion of the golden herd, 13th century B.C. Scythian, ancient kingdom of indeterminate boundaries, centered in the area north of the Black Sea."
Reason: I suppose that you have already understood just by looking the sentenced highlighted in bold black that it should be removed.
I want to change that to: Bakhshish Singh Nijjar wrote: "The Jats are the descendants of Scythians, whose kingdom's capital was Scythia, in the present Ukraine (Ukrainian), Soviet Social Republic, is the constituent Republic of the European USSR (Population 49,757,000) in 1947. ... Before the invasion of the golden herd, 13th century B.C. Scythian, ancient kingdom of indeterminate boundaries, centered in the area north of the Black Sea."
Revert at Rajput Federation
Namaste, dear sir. May I respectfully ask you to kindly delete this page (Lakshya Dhillon), and give the necessary guidance and advise to that user? Regards, — HardeepMoar (talk) 14:35, 19 January 2020 (UTC)
- Another one: User:Yofigjhtdjdj also needs some words from you, sir. He appears to be here just for vandalism. Regards, — HardeepMoar (talk) 14:40, 19 January 2020 (UTC)
Namaste, dear sir. Are you sure that this content should be removed from the article? It was added by Burdak sir himself, at 05:19 on 14 October 2007. And, it has been there on the article "Bulandshahr" since then. Kindly allow me to restore the content removed by "User:Yofigjhtdjdj". I am not restoring it right now. I will wait for another day to do that, so that you may read my message and advise me (if necessary). Regards, — HardeepMoar (talk) 19:49, 20 January 2020 (UTC)
देसवालजी Jat_History_Dalip_Singh_Ahlawat/Chapter_VIII का पेज 664 देखो. उसमें दो संदर्भ हैं: एकदम विचित्र और अद्वितीय थी1। ....बलराम के नाम पर इसका नामकरण बल्लभगढ़ हुआ2। ....इन दोनों को उसी पेज पर लिखदो. ये छुट गए हैं? Laxman Burdak (talk) 11:50, 23 January 2020 (UTC)
Requests for Deletion
- Thank you, sir! Just one more to go: Deleted Page (Talk:Deleted Page). A user moved my user page to this page. That's why it is showing some of the revision history of my user page. Kindly delete this page as well. Even if my user page gets deleted during that, it's fine! I would just create it again within moments. Looking forward to the deletion of this page as well. Best regards, — HardeepMoar (talk) 14:30, 5 February 2020 (UTC)
Urgent: https://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php/41319-Emergency?p=392083#post392083 Best regards, — HardeepMoar (talk) 08:46, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
Please delete page Jatland Wiki:Chaupal so we can move the Category:Nnjcx to this--Ashok Talk 09:38, 18 February 2020 (UTC)
Request for Comment: Namaste, dear sir! Kindly comment at Chaupal (sub–section: Consensus: Important Files on Wiki). Let's reach a consensus on this subject. With respect and best regards, — HardeepMoar (talk) 15:44, 29 February 2020 (UTC)
Found some Haryanvi idioms & please add them to our Jatland page
I am Mohit Kataria from gurgaon village, gurugram. I frequently visit JatLand's idioms page to learn new idioms. One day I was sitting with my dadi & she suddenly speak some idioms which I remember and want to share with you which are given below :-
1. Tum Khai se bhar bhar baso. ( थम खाई ते बाहर बाहर बसो ) 2. Manne khose gadi gadi, mai badu dahdi dahdi. ( मनन्ने कोहसे घड़ी घड़ी , में बडू डहडी डहडी ).
Thanks & Regards
about editing Chaudhari Bharat Singh page
Mr. Deswal ji , on this website there is a page by the name Chaudhari Bharat Singh and on that page there were two people by the same name. So I tried to make different pages for each individual but you change it back again. I would like to inform you that these two are not some random people one was Member Of Parliament(MP) and the other was a Member of Legislative Assembly(MLA) ,they are key players in the politics of Jats in Delhi and it is a request please do not make it in one page. There must be many famous jat people with similar names and surnames so we should make their different pages instead of merging them into one
For Chuadhary Bharat Singh Shokeen (Member of Parliament)
For Bharat Singh Shokeen (Bharte)MLA I have separated
- OK sir, agreed. Also, you may reply here. I always check back for replies. With respect and best regards, — HardeepMoar (talk) 09:23, 23 April 2020 (UTC)
Alka Lamba is not a jat
Alka Lamba is not a Jat, please remove her page. In case you are wondering that she must be a Sikh Jatt well no, she is a Punjabi Arora.
Tomar Gotra Ka Itihas
I have added a Name Dinesh Kumar Tomar in this article but it was reverted for some reason. He is Chief Security Officer to Hon. Home Minister Mr. Amit Shah Ji and Assistant Commissioner of Police in Delhi. I have added him under Sports person दिनेश कुमार तोमर - ग्राम बूढ़पुर जिला बागपत यूपी, एशिया चैंपियन पहलवान, 8 बार राष्ट्रीय चैंपियन, दिल्ली पुलिस के सहायक आयुक्त।
Can you please explain what was the issue in this article? If you want to talk to him, I can provide his phone number to you and you can confirm if he is legit or not.
- Sir, you have reverted back these pages which I updated.
- 1. Laprana village's section of "notable person", I added Praveen Kumar. 
- 2. In Korer Bharatpur, page I removed the history for making the page of Kare Singh Pahalwan. 
- 3. The distribution of Siwach gotra in Delhi are only in Devli, Shakurpur. Siwach gotra is not in Alipur Delhi or Nazafgarh. (I know this because I'm a local of this area, my village is nearby). 
- Thank you , regards , Solankivich (talk)
Haryanvi dress and ornaments
Deswalji, I have added two images in Jat costumes in Gallery section. These are regarding Haryanvi man and woman. Can you expand a section for Haryana? Regards, Laxman Burdak (talk) 17:36, 8 June 2020 (UTC)
I was searching for the Jat Royal Estates, then I read about Magrora State in the Madhya Pradesh. On the Page of Magrora, the descendent of the Royal Family, Raja Kirti Singh Magrora have left a message on 29 December 2019. I guess none of the administrators have read that message yet. The Raja is unhappy with the information and he seems very angry about the misinformation about his ancestors. I hope he doesn't file any lawsuits against the Jatland Wiki. So I kindly request the Administrators to contact him and correct the data on that page. His informations is listed on that page.
- Thank you , regards , Solankivich (talk) (avid reader on Jatland, and correcting the misinformation)
Regarding Jat Gotra "Basendra" or "Bansre"
I am Ravindra choudhary (Ravindra Basendra). please add our gotra "Basendra" in jatland Jat gotra Index. We are living in Manota, Nagar, Bharatpur, Rajasthan-321205. There are two villages named Manota kalan and Manota Khurd with Basendra jat people.
Thanks you liked Rainwater harvesting. I have posted some useful articles on my facebook page. This article was one of them. Other articles like that on Gwarpatha, Jamun etc are of use to all. I am thinking to bring those articles also here on jatland. You can see here https://www.facebook.com/laxman.burdak.37
ढांडा गोत्र के गाँव
नमस्ते देशवाल जी मैंने विलेज लिस्ट को करेक्ट किया था किसी ने ढांढा गोत्र में महला,महल,महलावत महलवार गोत्र के विलेज ऐड कर दिए हैं। जबकि ढांडा मालान, मल्हान ,मावलिया तो एक गोत्र है लेकिन महला,महलावत ,महलवार अलग गोत्र है। तो इस लेख से भ्रम की स्थिति उत्पन्न हो रही है। अतः आप इसके शुद्ध करने का कष्ट करें
Keep a watch
Burdak ji, Namaste. I found that page Saragarhi has not been allotted any category. I also did not allot one and thought of leaving the decision unto you. Pl. do the needful. Dayanand Deswal (talk) 15:43, 19 October 2020 (UTC)