Himalayan Expedition 2014

vivek309

Hello friends,

This year I am planning to go to Leh from Delhi via Srinagar on my bike but unfortunately I don't have much of friends who carry this much of courage to do this "tour de heaven" on bike !!. I am sure there are many more bike enthusiasts in JatLand forum who faces such problems. The intend of this thread is to connect with people from NCR (or even outside NCR) who are willing for this tour in the coming May/June. Moving in a large group would be fun and safe too.. We can share details over here!!

Before i have done Delhi-Rohtang-Delhi on Royal Enfield 2 times and Long Drives by car : Delhi - Kathmandu - Delhi (5 times). Rajasthan ( all popular places) 3 times. Himachal ( almost all popular places shimla, narkanda, chamba, mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Manali, Rohtang, Chitkul), Uttranchal ( almost all places, Nainital to Munsiyari, Rishikesh to Badrinath, Haridwar to Dhanaulti)

"Himalayan Expedition 2014"

By "Royal Enfield 350cc" to the beautiful Himalayan region of Leh & Ladakh "Land of High Passes".

This tour will take you across the adventurous high mountain roads to the regions of Himalayas and Ladakh. Enjoy riding a motorbike through beautiful mountains, valleys, crossing - villages, rivers, World’s highest roads, temples, monasteries, small towns and making numerous friends all around.

Duration: 15 nights / 16 days, Delhi - Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Tso Moriri - Manali - Narkanda - Delhi
Distance covered: 3000 kms approx.
Eligibility: At least one year experience of riding a motorcycle. License holder
Maximum group size: 16 riders
Minimum group required: 6 riders
Accommodation: From camping to overnights in good hotels.
Average Riding Hours per day: 08 to 10 Hours.
Tour Grading: Moderate to Difficult

Who are interested, please contact me on +91 9953 656 896.

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary
Bike: Royal Enfield 350cc
Current Location: New Delhi 110096

Good thread, Happy camping

Hello friends,

This year I am planning to go to Leh from Delhi via Srinagar on my bike but unfortunately I don't have much of friends who carry this much of courage to do this "tour de heaven" on bike !!. I am sure there are many more bike enthusiasts in JatLand forum who faces such problems. The intend of this thread is to connect with people from NCR (or even outside NCR) who are willing for this tour in the coming May/June. Moving in a large group would be fun and safe too.. We can share details over here!!

Before i have done Delhi-Rohtang-Delhi on Royal Enfield 2 times and Long Drives by car : Delhi - Kathmandu - Delhi (5 times). Rajasthan ( all popular places) 3 times. Himachal ( almost all popular places shimla, narkanda, chamba, mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Manali, Rohtang, Chitkul), Uttranchal ( almost all places, Nainital to Munsiyari, Rishikesh to Badrinath, Haridwar to Dhanaulti)

By "Royal Enfield 350cc" to the beautiful Himalayan region of Leh & Ladakh "Land of High Passes".

This tour will take you across the adventurous high mountain roads to the regions of Himalayas and Ladakh. Enjoy riding a motorbike through beautiful mountains, valleys, crossing - villages, rivers, World’s highest roads, temples, monasteries, small towns and making numerous friends all around.

Duration: 15 nights / 16 days, Delhi - Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Tso Moriri - Manali - Narkanda - Delhi
Eligibility: At least one year experience of riding a motorcycle. License holder

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary

Samar Kadian - one of the our old time jatlander has been a part of such trip few years back and had started a thread on it. You can get in touch with him for more first hand experience.

Hello friends,

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary

Best wishes for happy riding and lot of fun and adventure to you and fellow riders !

Hello friends,

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary

Drop me a message.

Anil Bhai,

Yes, I am planning to use 01 Innova + bikes... but all depend on number of members for this expedition.

Regards

Vivek

Vivek Bhai,

Get in touch with Team 456- I assume you are in Mayur Vihar -3 area and these guys are also based out of Vinod Nagar. They go on such expeditions each year.