Jatland members meet in Delhi on 20 Nov, 2011

bharti

Dear All,
It is always great to meet all those with whom we interact in Forums or Chaupal here on Jatland in real instead of the virtual world. I am sure, even the people who do not interact but simply come and read too would not miss an opportunity to meet fellow-Jatlanders.

So, all those who are in and around Delhi, please come for the book-launch of Navin Gulia’s…
In Quest of The Last Victory and it can be a Jatland meet as well if you all join !!!
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?33066-Invitation-to-Book-Launch-In-quest-of-The-Last-Victory

Day & Date : Sunday, 20[SUP]th[/SUP] November 2011
Time : 3:30pm
Place: Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, Delhi Cantt.

Let us make it a Jatlanders' - meet as well and a successful one :)

I would request all Jatlanders to bring their family members along.

There are few Jatland members from foreign lands travelling to India these days, so please make your plans accordingly so you too can join on 20[SUP]th[/SUP] Nov.

I hope none of us who can make it shall miss this opportunity. ( In Dec 2005 too there had been a great Jatlanders’ meet at village Barhana during a function of Jan-Jagriti organized by Navin. It always remains fresh in my memory. Have not attended another Jatland meet since then full of so much enthusiasm among members.)

Please confirm your presence with a PM to me or Samar Kadian.

Hoping to meet a good number of Jatlanders on 20[SUP]th[/SUP] November and making this meet a success.

Warm regards,
Bharti .

PS: All the female members of Jatland are specially requested to come. I need company, girls:p

Last edited:
Dear Friends,
I personaly invite all jatlanders to the event. It will be a great pleasure to me.
The e-invite is attached.

Strange! Not a single response as yet!
People too busy on numerous other threads?
Or this thread needs something spicy like ... we shall have some ******* ****....... there?
I am sure now this thread shall generate some responses :tamatar

Last edited:
Please count me in :)!
Dear All,

Please confirm your presence with a PM to me or Samar Kadian.

Hoping to meet a good number of Jatlanders on 20[SUP]th[/SUP] November and making this meet a success.

Warm regards,
Bharti .

PS: All the female members of Jatland are specially requested to come. I need company, girls:p

Navin/Bharti Ji

Entry to Subroto Park is restricted. They need a defense persons sign to let a civilian vehicle inside. Wondering if some provision has been made for this?

I myself would able to manage, my cousin works with Air Force.

The main gate of the auditorium on th main road is open for every one. this auditorium has functions of schools and colleges also. there is no issue. and in case of any problem, please contact 9810245996,

Good Bharti Ji.

List as of now of is :-

1.Arvind

2.Bharti Ji , with daughter and her sister.

3.Jeet et al.

4.Jitender Maan

5.Neetu Sharawat

6.Pawan Chaudhary

7.Rajni Narwal

8.Sunil Nain

9.Seema Malik

10.Saurabh Jaglan

11.Samar Kadian

Last edited:
I am visiting from Canada. I would like to come but I don't know any one here, neither personally nor virtually.

Kamal

I am visiting from Canada. I would like to come but I don't know any one here, neither personally nor virtually.

Kamal

Most welcome!

Personally you will get to know Kamal when you come for jat meet at the book launch.

For any other inquiry - PM me or Bharti Ji.

Thanxs Samar!

Is there any phone number I can reach you. I am in South Delhi & can easily reach this place.I would like to speak to some one where to meet you guys.

Kamal Gulia, Rakesh Sehrawat, Akashay Malik has confirmed to be present in the book launch. List as of now is :-

1.Arvind

2.Akshay Malik

3.Bharti Ji , with daughter and her sister.

4.Jeet et al.

4.Jitender Maan

5.Kamal Gulia

6.Neetu Sharawat

7.Pawan Chaudhary

8.Rajni Narwal

9.Rakesh Sehrawat

10.Sunil Nain

11.Seema Malik

12.Samar Kadian

Kamal Gulia, Rakesh Sehrawat, Akashay Malik has confirmed to be present in the book launch. List as of now is :-

1.Arvind

2.Akshay Malik

4.Jeet et al.

4.Jitender Maan

5.Kamal Gulia

6.Neetu Sharawat

7.Pawan Chaudhary

8.Rajni Narwal

9.Rakesh Sehrawat

10.Sunil Nain

11.Seema Malik

12.Samar Kadian

@Samar Ji....Jaglan Sir ka naam likhna bhool gaye aap..

Ravinderjeet Ji has confirmed to attend the book launch.

1.Arvind

2.Akshay Malik

4.Jeet et al.

4.Jitender Maan

5.Kamal Gulia

6.Neetu Sharawat

7.Pawan Chaudhary

8.Rajni Narwal

9.Rakesh Sehrawat

10.Ravinderjeet Balhara

11.Sunil Nain

12.Seema Malik

13.Samar Kadian