Jatland members meet in Delhi on 20 Nov, 2011

Mubarkbaad tho theek hai neha ji but aap kyon nahi aaye !

thank you for the compliment mann ji ..........per mujhe nahi lagta ki maine samar se ya bharti ji ya aapse kaha tha ki maine meet per aaoge........jaha tak baat hai milne ki aur book ki tho woh mi aapne convenience k hisaab se plan kar longi.... ...thank you

thank you for the compliment mann ji ..........per mujhe nahi lagta ki maine samar se ya bharti ji ya aapse kaha tha ki maine meet per aaoge........jaha tak baat hai milne ki aur book ki tho woh mi aapne convenience k hisaab se plan kar longi.... ...thank you

okk ji!...............................................

Mann Sahab eb tey is haluvey ka kimmey kar deu na tey suwaad na aavey fir......isney ghal leu yo ho liya hai tayar...kadey laag jaya.....or kimmey doodh-daadh garam kar leu halvey gelyan theek rehga...
There is a saying in haryana " U alsways miss what u don't have". :-)

Congratulations Sir, as always you are the best..!!

I am waiting for my copy of book...:)

My book launch, the most imp day of my life. My wonderful, beautiful friends who attended it and who sent me their wishes. All of you have made my life beautiful by being a part of it. Cannot thank all of you enough and wont even try to. :) Love you all.
All Jatlanders have been my family always. Where ever i have reached today is largely due to the blessings and support of my Jatland.com family.
I love you all.

Navin bhaisaab you are one of the most positive people I have ever seen in my life. When I say that I am talking about extereme examples. Knowing how you think and how you live your life can turn anyone into a superman. Superman is a fake superman you are the real one ( without that 'chunni). Thanks for such an inspiration.

Bahut Dhanyawad Bhaai Gagan. God has been kind to give me the opportunity to work and the affection and blessings of everyone.