ROHTAK/SIRSA - Business Opportunity in Clothes & Fabrics

Some ambiguity in the post --- do you need help or do you want to help the needy ones, make clear !!!

Dear Dr. Sahab, You are very true i wrote the post in a very much hurried way, so there was a lot of ambiguity.

PS - Vikas, Thanks for giving me the call & giving valuable tips.

Dear All,
It's help needed by me related to the given topic. Hope some more valuable tips will come from other members, for not only the given topic related but for suggesting to other avenues related to start a new business.

Dear Dr. Sahab, You are very true i wrote the post in a very much hurried way, so there was a lot of ambiguity.

PS - Vikas, Thanks for giving me the call & giving valuable tips.

Dear All,
It's help needed by me related to the given topic. Hope some more valuable tips will come from other members, for not only the given topic related but for suggesting to other avenues related to start a new business.

Friend,

I think none other than you can do much in the matter as much depends upon your vision, monetary condition/capital investment capacity and selection of intended business stream.

There is great opportunity to join cloths/fabric business not only in Rohtak and Sirsa but many adjoining cities and towns of Haryana especially ready made garments of standard companies. Before entering the market you will have to visit the site/city/town, survey existing conditions and weigh future prospectus of your intended business. Therefore before you plunge in this business prepare a project, evaluate its long term feasibility and then pump in capital.

Wish you all success in your venture.

Don't know much about Sirsa but as per Rohatak there are two main places for readymade garments i.e quila/Kila road and D park for clothes there is state famous shouri market but filled with variety and that too at nominal prices. Setting business in mature market is risky step. Anyone from Sirsa can tell about that place but I feel Sirsa is less competitive market then Rohtak you can buy from Delhi and sell it there with good margins. If you are planning to make garments then choose some place close to NCR

Don't know much about Sirsa but as per Rohatak there are two main places for readymade garments i.e quila/Kila road and D park for clothes there is state famous shouri market but filled with variety and that too at nominal prices. Setting business in mature market is risky step. Anyone from Sirsa can tell about that place but I feel Sirsa is less competitive market then Rohtak you can buy from Delhi and sell it there with good margins. If you are planning to make garments then choose some place close to NCR

Dear Dr. Sahab, Thanks for the encouraging words.

Dear Rakesh - I will discuss with u in PM.