We need a health and fitness section on Jatland

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hooda - hooda bhaisaab, thanks for ur complements....ya! I'm fitness freak n whenever I meet likeminded athletes it feels great pleasure....btw I'm always ready to talk about fitness, anytime :)
Btw...who knows if I switch over from computers to fitness n advenure field ;)

--

@RKUncle -- uncleji, nice to c ur enthu ;) its good that u again reduced ur belly....as for the pics....for now I've this one only but very excited to post some new pics n to c urs as well :) but for now I'll post my shedule including asna names :)

keep fightin fit!

rock on
Jit

Four Steps To A Flat Tummy

The truth behind losing that excess fat from around your tummy region: IT TAKES HARD WORK!

This area, where you have the most fat stored, is the last place you will see it disappear.

Formula for success

Cardio workouts + abs and back workouts = Trim tummy.

Why cardio?

Fat burn is most effective with cardio workouts.

No amount of crunches will 'burn' fat from the tummy area. Until you burn the fat, you won't see a shape.

Cardio workouts elevate your heart rate, forcing your body to take in more oxygen, which circulates in your blood stream, thereby burning the fat deposits.

Choose any form of cardio workout you enjoy. Do it for a minimum of 30 minutes, three to four days a week.

Cardio workout options include walking, aerobics classes, cycling and swimming.

Once you have your cardio workouts in place, start working your abs and back.

There are some basic exercises you can do at home. If you attend a gym or exercise class, these exercises will be included in almost every workout session.

Why abs and back workouts?

In order to tone the tummy muscles and see a nice shape, you must work them regularly. Back exercises always go hand in hand with ab exercises. The back and the abs both support the spine. Over-working either one can very likely result in back problems, imbalanced strength and poor posture.

UPPER ABS CURLS

Easy to do back and ab curls

This is your half sit-up.

Lie on your back, knees bent, feet on the floor.

Place your hands behind your head (more towards the neck) with your fingers linked.

Don't let your chin touch your chest. Keep your head in a comfortable position. Elbows must stay out to the side.

Contract your abdominal muscles and raise your upper body until the shoulders blades come off the floor (don't let your elbows bend forward when you do this).

Lower yourself until your head almost touches the floor. Don't let your head and arms rest on the floor; lift yourself up again just before they do.

Exhale as you lift and inhale as you lower.

Start off with one set of 16 repetitions. Gradually progress to two sets and so on.

REVERSE CURLS

This exercise works your lower abdominal region.

Lie on your back, hands alongside your hips.

Your upper body must stay firmly fixed on the floor. Lift your legs off the floor, knees bent at 90 degrees.

Contract the lower abdominal muscles and lift your hips off the floor. Your knees will move in towards you.

Do not bend and extend the knee. Slowly lower your hips.

Exhale as you lift and inhale as you lower.

Start of with one set of 16 repetitionas and progress to two sets after you can do the first set with less difficulty. Do not stop between repetitions.

BACK HYPEREXTENSIONS

Lie face down on your tummy, fingers linked under your face.

Turn your nose down towards your hands.

Keep your feet firmly on the floor.

Contract your lower back muscles and raise your upper body till your chest comes off the floor, then lower.

Exhale as you lift, inhale as you lower. Do not stop between repetitions.

LEG RAISES

Lie face down on your tummy, hands alongside your hips.

Turn your head over to one side and rest it on the floor.

Keep the upper body firmly fixed on the floor.

Lift your right leg up, contracting the back muscles. Do one set of eight repetitions, then repeat with the left leg. Follow with one more set of eight repetitions for each leg.

Once you can do these, try lifting both legs together. Don't try this double leg lift if you have a back problem.

These are just some effective basic exercises. For variety and working the muscle through different angles, you may want to drop into an exercise class or try a workout video.

good!

now....mr.sezwaal...dis was really informative.
read EVERY word of dis post:D
seriously...bt hope theres no crappy stuff as holdin n releasin d breath!:o
bt i know,,,dis method helps.
n of course theres no such ex. as 2 remove fat frm a particular area promptly,,u hv 2 do cardios 4 dat.
n Sumit can enlighten us bettr on dis topic (abs. n crunches)
had been thinkin 4 a while 2 post it

hehe

well, jit if dis is tuff, il send a pic of my real uncle performing MAYURASANA.,,, it wl rock ur pulses den..hehe
he taught us dese asanas n well,,, i can do dis pose as shown in d pic,,,i feel!:D
cooljat said:
Bhaisaab,
although I dont own a bulky body like arnie or urself....rather I'm working on my body to be like lean mean killin machine Bruce Lee ;) :rolleyes:

Btw, here I come with my pic.....I guess it might disappint u as I dont have dolle-solle like u but its still kinda unique as Jit is here performing a difficult asana ;) :p

Is there any Yogi apart from me, come forward n stick some asna pics :)

keep fighting fit!

rock on
Jit

Meri Before Ki Photu.......

bhai re manne bhi chepdi se apni photu.....ya mein iibe "before" ki cheppun sun......hahahaha
iibe time na milla se "AFTER" alli khechan ka..........pher chepunga........
itne ya paachlle saal ki se september ki..........

gud idea.....to paste your pics.....it mite act as a motivation factor for fellow mates......
bhai sabhi koshish karkke apni picture lagao hum bhi dekhte hain ki kitnni motivation milti hai
and besides that it will be better to provide in ternet links here so that we can share some important info here with out fellow jats..

keep up the high spirit

Guru-Gyaan -- Jit

hey Liz,
ur talking about Mayurasana, well it certainly wont rock my pulses as its not that hard I feel, its all about balance thing in it, ....btw do u know about nauli-kriya & vrasikasana ( scorpio asana)....they're one of the hardest....my papaji used to practice'em easily & even my friend Rahul, who actually tought me Yoga.....so matter of fact is its not about what ur uncle can do & what my papa can do but about what u can do....so if u can do something gud then paste a pic here otherwise no criticizing ;)

very soon I'll add more pics, that will surely rock ur senses ;)

keep fighting fit!!

Rock on
Jit

deepshika said:
well, jit if dis is tuff, il send a pic of my real uncle performing MAYURASANA.,,, it wl rock ur pulses den..hehe
he taught us dese asanas n well,,, i can do dis pose as shown in d pic,,,i feel!:D

Hi Sumit....Valuable info....thanks for a detailed diet info also:)

I have been working like crazy on my abs. And i know that I am a long way from having those "John Abrahm abs." It takes a heck lot of workout.

Sumit[/quote]

Sunita tu bhi Sumit ke jaise baawli ho lee, Joh Abrham's abs sucks!! too much bulky no six-packs.....usse far better to mere bhaanje himanshu ki hi hai....he's 17 & national level Taekwondo player....btw, attachin his pic, khud hi dekh le....although this pic is not that gud I guess, but still his abs r far better then John's .

rock on
Jit

sunitahooda said:
Hi Sumit....Valuable info....thanks for a detailed diet info also:)

I have been working like crazy on my abs. And i know that I am a long way from having those "John Abrahm abs." It takes a heck lot of workout.

Sumit
[/QUOTE]

Hi Deepak.....this is really good information i'd been looking for a long time, thanks a lot and its amazing the way you've elaborated....i'm impressed, thanks for enlightening us with this knowledge. I liked the formula for TRIM TUMMY....par jee kadh lega yo....itna asaan na sai jitna tanne ek + arr ek = laa kai dikha diya:D

sejwaldeepak said:
The truth behind losing that excess fat from around your tummy region: IT TAKES HARD WORK!

This area, where you have the most fat stored, is the last place you will see it disappear.

Formula for success

Cardio workouts + abs and back workouts = Trim tummy.

This is what i was scared of that we cant avoid criticism in any thread....be it Health and Fitness....Jitey i think it all depends on what appeals to who? if i like John Abraham's abs it doesn't mean that i am gonna try for that....mere kiss kaam ki bawle? I'll rather try for a suitable female celeberities instead....may be like Jessica Simpson,Halle Barry and Monica Balluchi....The idea of starting this thread isn't to FORCE people of your self-centred ideas rather let people GET SELF MOTIVATED and get benefits from whatever they pick from this info....:eek: Also what is seriously bothering me that from this type of thread if get Physically fit....i'll get mentally sick....uska bhi koi todd batayiyo

cooljat said:
Sunita tu bhi Sumit ke jaise baawli ho lee, Joh Abrham's abs sucks!!
cooljat said:
too much bulky no six-packs.....usse far better to mere bhaanje himanshu ki hi hai....he's 17 & national level Taekwondo player....btw, attachin his pic, khud hi dekh le....although this pic is not that gud I guess, but still his abs r far better then John's .

rock on
Jit
[/quote]

Last edited:
hahahaha, Sunita,
criticsm to hona hi chaiye, but in a positive manner,
btw, self-motivation is better then get motivated by not that worthy, btw I've nothing to take with John Abraham n I like him as a nice human...but yaar tell me agar tum kal kaho muje sumo wrestler jaisi abs chaiye to fer...agar target hi banana hai to uncha hi banana cahiye na....fer bruce lee kyun nahi why John?? :confused:

Are mental fitness ka bhi ilaaz hai mere paas...try Yog-Nidra & relaxation therapy...agar fir bhi koi aaram naa aaye to Agara ya Jaipur aajana...yahan ghanne jordar paaglon ke hospital hai aur bizlee ke jhatke se saari mental prob solve ho jaati hai :D :D :D

rock on
Jit

sunitahooda said:
This is what i was scared of that we cant avoid criticism in any thread....be it Health and Fitness....Jitey i think it all depends on what appeals to who? if i like John Abraham's abs it doesn't mean that i am gonna try for that....mere kiss kaam ki bawle? I'll rather try for a suitable female celeberities instead....may be like Jessica Simpson,Halle Barry and Monica Balluchi....The idea of starting this thread isn't to FORCE people of your self-centred ideas rather let people GET SELF MOTIVATED and get benefits from whatever they pick from this info....:eek: Also what is seriously bothering me that from this type of thread if get Physically fit....i'll get mentally sick....uska bhi koi todd batayiyo

[/QUOTE]

cooljat said:
hahahaha, Sunita,
btw, self-motivation is better then get motivated by not that worthy, btw I've nothing to take with John Abraham n I like him as a nice human...but yaar tell me agar tum kal kaho muje sumo wrestler jaisi abs chaiye to fer...agar target hi banana hai to uncha hi banana cahiye na....fer bruce lee kyun nahi why John?? :confused:

Are mental fitness ka bhi ilaaz hai mere paas...try Yog-Nidra & relaxation therapy...agar fir bhi koi aaram naa aaye to Agara ya Jaipur aajana...yahan ghanne jordar paaglon ke hospital hai aur bizlee ke jhatke se saari mental prob solve ho jaati hai

ooooooooooo chusss lee ke baanje dat ja tu....teri judo karatte aur tai-khuwan-do........hahahhahhahha killki @tai-khuwan-do.........:D:p
dekhya ne self motivation aalla......
its not necessary that the way you get motivated...other people also get the kick the same way.....but here the point of interest is that what people shud do to be fit and share ech others experinces.......and if its really worth it, then get motivation other wise move on........

er tanne ke chep diya aare yu.....kuun khapiter se yu..........menne te aank phood li manne te dikhi na iski koi si abs....:eek: er tu kittmotivate karre se sabne tu to holle pehlaan.......hahahahahha :D:D:D
manne te nyu laage se ki iss chorre ne tham khaan ne tiiikadd na dete......er isski kaanch likadan ne ho rehi se.....isne thodde badam khawa dyo na naas ho jya ga iska...........manne laage se chepni padegi apni bhi ek aaadh photu aarre.......

er khagad tu menetal fitness ki te rehen de..........
pehlyan nyu bata mental mein kittne "akshar hoya karen".......;)

dude grow up and stop argueing on base less points I hope you get the point.......or may be never.......:confused: :eek:

Bhai re aur re Kesu khaggad,
thandi baraf khaa le udde ;)
aur kitna grow karayega mane eib 6'4" ka to ho liya :rolleyes:
as for the the motivation....self-motivation is always ahead.
no more leg-pulling in this therad by my side,

Bhai re ye mera bhanja se Himanshu Devenda se, ghanna desi nd balak se, eib ruk do-chaar din iski aur nd fotu lagaunga ;) aur eib tane yo hi nu laage se ki hum isse roti naa dete to sun fer tu Bruce lee ne ke kehwega :confused:
no offense meant guys, carry on........

rock on
Jit

keshavdahiya said:
ooooooooooo chusss lee ke baanje dat ja tu....teri judo karatte aur tai-khuwan-do........hahahhahhahha killki @tai-khuwan-do.........
dekhya ne self motivation aalla......
its not necessary that the way you get motivated...other people also get the kick the same way.....but here the point of interest is that what people shud do to be fit and share ech others experinces.......and if its really worth it, then get motivation other wise move on........

er tanne ke chep diya aare yu.....kuun khapiter se yu..........menne te aank phood li manne te dikhi na iski koi si abs....:eek: er tu kittmotivate karre se sabne tu to holle pehlaan.......hahahahahhamanne te nyu laage se ki iss chorre ne tham khaan ne tiiikadd na dete......er isski kaanch likadan ne ho rehi se.....isne thodde badam khawa dyo na naas ho jya ga iska...........manne laage se chepni padegi apni bhi ek aaadh photu aarre.......

er khagad tu menetal fitness ki te rehen de..........
pehlyan nyu bata mental mein kittne "akshar hoya karen".......;)

dude grow up and stop argueing on base less points I hope you get the point.......or may be never.......:confused: :eek:

Jai nuay lagya raha tai TU ar TERA Bhanja dikhoge bass aade....fer le liye dokkey....

cooljat said:
hahahaha, Sunita,
btw, self-motivation is better then get motivated by not that worthy, btw I've nothing to take with John Abraham n I like him as a nice human...tanne yo faisla bhi kar diya that he's a nice human :confused:

Last edited:
cooljat said:
thandi baraf khaa le udde ;)
aur kitna grow karayega mane eib 6'4" ka to ho liya :rolleyes:
as for the the motivation....self-motivation is always ahead.
no more leg-pulling in this therad by my side,

Bhai re ye mera bhanja se Himanshu Devenda se, ghanna desi nd balak se, eib ruk do-chaar din iski aur nd fotu lagaunga ;) aur eib tane yo hi nu laage se ki hum isse roti naa dete to sun fer tu Bruce lee ne ke kehwega :confused:
no offense meant guys, carry on........

rock on
Jit

rehen de behes baaji jaake dekh le section shuru ho gya hai......dkehan ge ke thothi karega tu iib.....
rahi baat leg pulling ki i meant to be positive about what i said.....meri chinta na manne tanne iibe bahut kimme dekhna aur janana se......

tu dalle phodde ja bas

and for god sake please talk sense

cheers

Are oh bhai keshav
tu to kaali maan gaya
Kesu aur gusse mein, viswaas hi naa ho reha
chal leave it, no more nonsense!
take the chill pill aur germany ki baraf!

rock on
Jit

keshavdahiya said:
rehen de behes baaji jaake dekh le section shuru ho gya hai......dkehan ge ke thothi karega tu iib.....
rahi baat leg pulling ki i meant to be positive about what i said.....meri chinta na manne tanne iibe bahut kimme dekhna aur janana se......

tu dalle phodde ja bas

and for god sake please talk sense

cheers

ooooooooo suukkaadd chhanndd kee maammee.....!!1

cooljat said:
thandi baraf khaa le udde
aur kitna grow karayega mane eib 6'4" ka to ho liya

Bhai re ye mera bhanja se Himanshu Devenda se, ghanna desi nd balak se, eib ruk do-chaar din iski aur nd fotu lagaunga

rock on
Jit

oooooooooooooo sukkaaddd chhanndd kee maammmeeee.............uu tera bhanjaa kee murggaa saii jo tanne isskkii market main bollii hii laa dii raakkass.............. TU MAMA SAII AKK KANSS .........................hahahahahahah..............................HEY RAAM ISSAA MAAMA KISE NE NA DIYEE...............hahahahahahaha..............hahahahahah.........:D:D:D

arr tu 6`4 ka kyun batawe saii appnnee aap ney..........batanna e thaa te 7 foot kyun na kahiiiiiiiiiiii chikunddaarrr.............hahahahahahaha

arr dekh iss tere KIRSHAN ka aur koi fotu na chep diyee aaddee..............naa te uu bhi apnee 24 me saal main teri ghettii apnne CHAKKARR te kaat degaaaa.................hahahahahah...........hahahaah...............ahahahaha.....ahahaha:D:D:D:D

aaya sai aade pait main cut cut aalaa............mere dhore bhej de tere iss KIRSHAN ney arr tu bhi aajaiye............donuuaan ke pait main BLADDEE TE ISSE CUT BANA DUNGAA.............PETER ANDRE, KEHGAA MERE TUM MAMA BHANJA KAHOGEE HAAAAIIIIIIIIIII MHAARREE............58U76HYGVBYHJ897RTGY6H8JJUREWCVGBUJIKIUJ7HYREW456789096543DXERCFTGHYJUGVBC45R657897654EDECXFGVBNJMJHDCX

KE KAREGAA TU IN CUTTAANN KAA .............JA KE KHEL LE NE MAATI MAIN.....................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........HAHHA..........:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.