COBOL Mainframe Developer Columbus, GA

anil_rathee

Sr. Cobol Mainframe Developer
Must be proficient in use of Assembler, Easytreive, COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, MVS, OS/JCL, PROCs, SQLs/SPUFI, Job scheduler (CA7 would be an advantage), Any Debugging Tool, ENDEVOR.
Should have at least 15 years of experience in:
· Insurance domain with expertise in products like Life70, Life-Comm or similar software.
· Conversion and data migration project with an experience on Mainframe and distributed platform.
· Requirement gathering, analysis of business requirements. Involving coordinating with business users and application owners to understand the requirements.
· Creating Technical Specifications of the changes being made.
· JCL creation, unit and regression testing.
· Cycle Support and code/JCL maintenance.

By: March 11[SUP]th[/SUP] 2016

Sr. Cobol Mainframe Developer
Must be proficient in use of Assembler, Easytreive, COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, MVS, OS/JCL, PROCs, SQLs/SPUFI, Job scheduler (CA7 would be an advantage), Any Debugging Tool, ENDEVOR.
Should have at least 15 years of experience in:
· Insurance domain with expertise in products like Life70, Life-Comm or similar software.
· Conversion and data migration project with an experience on Mainframe and distributed platform.
· Requirement gathering, analysis of business requirements. Involving coordinating with business users and application owners to understand the requirements.
· Creating Technical Specifications of the changes being made.
· JCL creation, unit and regression testing.
· Cycle Support and code/JCL maintenance.

By: March 11[SUP]th[/SUP] 2016

Hi Anil Ji,
One of my friend is excellent in Oracle PL/SQL and has worked on ETL . Right now he is searching for JOB. In case there is some need please tell.

Hello, I know some candidates for your job. I want to give you a useful suggestion on how you can get "right candidates" for your company. Just advertise your service on buysellcart.in and attract people without spending money.