Los Angeles

Any Jat brothers in the downtown area guys? I will be here for a couple weeks & would love to meet any Jats.

Best,

Amit
778-871-2154
India Sweet House pey jaa key desi pranthey, lassi, rabri, jalebi, laadoo, halwa khaa key dekh.

Like Ritu, I have returned to the battle ground after long time! It shows nothing has changed except Samar has become a real Sufi( his Facebook name) and Ritu has evolved in her new role of a Radio presenter( do they call you a radio Jockie?) to restrict her comments deliberately which is unlike her old self! Amit is his oldself( khoonta thok). I believe Neelam( not sure if same Neelam from Lankan Majra/ MDU) has matured in a very bitter women. May be the journey had lots of bumps that left her sore and bitter! In nutshell, nostalgic experience!

khush Raho!
Satyapal, I came here today after very long time. Good to see some old faces.

Like Ritu, I have returned to the battle ground after long time! It shows nothing has changed except Samar has become a real Sufi( his Facebook name) and Ritu has evolved in her new role of a Radio presenter( do they call you a radio Jockie?) to restrict her comments deliberately which is unlike her old self! Amit is his oldself( khoonta thok). I believe Neelam( not sure if same Neelam from Lankan Majra/ MDU) has matured in a very bitter women. May be the journey had lots of bumps that left her sore and bitter! In nutshell, nostalgic experience!

khush Raho!

Sorry! I am not from any Lankan Majra or MDU! I am from Bhiwani but that's true life's move made me bitter at situations and now more. Softness still prevail in heart and mind but behaviour reacts as per stimuli.

Regards!