Pincode of the village is 344034. It is situated 5km away from Baytoo town and 44km away from Barmer city. Despite being a small village, Bayatu Panji has got its own gram panchayat. Lilala, Deramaniyon Ki Dhani and Saluji Ka Tala are some of the nearby villages.
According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 129 families residing, Bayatu Panji village has the population of 637 (of which 320 are males while 317 are females).
- Nathu Ram Chaudhary (Moondh) - Chief Engineer, Railways, IES 1985 from Bayatu Panji, Barmer.
- Bala Ram Choudhary (Moondh) - Bayatu Panji, Barmer.
- गंगाराम जांदू - बायतू पनजी, बाड़मेर ।
- श्रीमती गेनाराम बेनीवाल - बायतू पनजी, बाड़मेर ।
- Hanuman Ram Jondu - J. E. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Mob- 9414561252
- Dewa Ram Beniwal - Martyr of 1971 Indo-Pak War, Village:Bayatu Panji, Barmer.
Back to Jat Villages