Baldev Singh Dhillon
Professor Baldev Singh Dhillon (born in 1947) He is an internationally famous Agricultural scientist and former Director of Research at Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana.
He is an internationally renowned Agricultural scientist famous for scientific breakthroughs in maize breeding. He held the prestigious post of Director Research at Punjab Agricultural University, from which he has now retired. He has a Doctorate from Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi. He has published 340 research publications and many books. Moreover, he is the recipient of many international awards like:
- DAAD Fellowship.
- Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) Fellowship.
- Hohenheim|University of Hohenheim Fellowship.
- Indian National Science Academy Fellowship (FNA).
- Om Prakash Bhasin Awards.
- Fellow: National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, India (FNAAS).
- Fellow: National Academy of Sciences of India (FNASc).
- Fellow: Punjab Academy of Sciences, India (FPAS).
Back to Science and Technology