Hina Rabbani Khar
Hina Rabbani Khar (हिना रब्बानी खार) is the Foreign Minister of Pakistan. She was born on January 19, 1977; at Multan, in Punjab (Pakistan), Pakistan. She is the daughter of politician Muhammad Ibrahim Arqam and the niece of Ghulam Mustafa Khar, who has been a former governor of Punjab.
Appointed in July 2011, she is the first female and the youngest Foreign Minister of Pakistan. She was elected to the National Assembly in both 2002 and 2008. She has also served as Minister of State for Finance and Economic Affairs between 2008 and 2011.
She is married to Feroze Gulzar. A businesswoman by profession, Hina's family has roots in Khar Gharbi village located in Kot Addu, a tehsil in Muzaffargarh district in Punjab. The Khar family has many land holdings: an estate that includes fisheries, mango orchards and sugarcane fields. She graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) from Lahore University of Management Sciences in 1999 and received her M.Sc in Hospitality Management from the University of Massachusetts in 2001.
- पाकिस्तान में भी फहरा रहा है हरियाणा का परचम
- Hina Rabbani Khar - a style icon - Hindustan Times | Neha Sharma, Hindustan Times - New Delhi, July 27, 2011
- Hina Rabbani Khar | Profiling Hina Rabbani Khar | Photos Lifestyle | Hindustan Times - Photos | - hindustantimes.com | Thu,19 Apr 2012
- Hina Rabbani Khar's date with India - NDTV PHOTOS
- Hina Rabbani's first India tour: Hina Rabbani: Pakistan's gorgeous Foreign Minister on India tour - IBN Live - India
Back to The Leaders