Pincode of the village is 341510. It is situated 18km away from Merta town and 98km away from Nagaur city. Being a large village, Khakharki village has got its own gram panchayat. Hiran Khuri, Bhoori Yasani and Bhensra Khurd are some of the neighbouring villages.
According to Census-2011 information: With total 446 families residing, Khakharki village has the population of 2225 (of which 1138 are males while 1087 are females).
- Ch. Amu Ramji Latial - Social worker, struggled against jagirdari exploitation and worked for educating local farmers.
- Late Bhika Ram Latiyal - Advocate father of Dr. Chena Ram Latiyal.
- Dr. Chena Ram Latiyal - Prof. of Maths, Jainarayan Vyas University, Jodhpur, originally from Khakharki (Nagaur), settled at Jodhpur,0291-2725346, Mob - 9414551041
- Mahipal Latial - Advocate and social worker
- Rahul Latiyal: IRS 2016 batch, originally from Khakharki (Nagaur), settled at Jodhpur, M: 7791912611
- Web-page of Khakharki village at Census-2011 website
- Jat Samaj, April 2008, p.33
- Jat Samaj:September 2007, p. 35
Back to Jat Villages