Vinay Chhikara is a practising lawyer dealing in all kinds of cases & belongs to District Sonepat
Vinay Chhikara received his education from Haryana. He did B.A.,L.L.B, LL.M.Corporate Law, M.B.A. International Business, M.B.A. Human Resources Management from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak and Kurukshtra University Kurukshtra.
Profession - Agriculturist, Advocate
Social and Cultural Activities
President, Haryana Consumer Disputes Resolution Association
General Secretary, Rural Education Council Sonipat.
Secretary, District Bar Association Sonipat,
Member,Jat Education Society, Rohtak,
Member, ICC International Court of Arbitration,
Member, International Council of Jurists.
Hong-Kong , Thailand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates.
He has attended International Conferences of International Council of Jurists in Hong-Kong , Thailand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates.
A few of the proverbs he believes:
- Time and tide wait for none.
- Time is life. To waste the time is to waste the life. It is irreplaceable and unrecoverable.
- An empty mind is the devil's workshop.
- What the mind can conceive and believe, it can also achieve.
Advocate Vinay Chhikara
- Mobile: +919812206000
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Website of Vinay Chhikara http://www.vinaychhikara.com
Back to The Advocates