- Note - Please click → Alipur for details of similarly named villages at other places.
During the Mughal regime, some families of Kalkal clan migrated to Allipur Mughalpur, Upeda , Lakhrada and Yadnagar villages of Hapur district in U.P. The Raja of Kuchesar wed his daughter to Ch. tejpal Singh (gotra Kalkal) and gifted 12 villages to him. Allipur Mughalpur was one of them. 
- Badan Singh Kalkal (1880-1967): He was a noted agriculturist. Cotton from his Golakuan farms of Allipur Mughalpur were famous in entire north India.
- Onkar Singh Kalkal (1921-1990) : son of Ch. Badan Singh, he was a poet and studied in Meerut College and went to London to complete his graduation from London School of Economics. He was appointed in various posts in the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh Government. He visited many European and African Countries on deputation during his tenure, and in 1984, he retired as Additional District Development Officer, Harijan Kalyan Vibhag, (from Bulandshahar district).
- Ch. Antriksh (retired sub inspector UP police) , grandson of Ch Badan Singh (1880-1967) and son of Ch. Onkar Singh (1921-1990) belonging to gotra Kalkal of village Allipur Mughalpur. He is now residing in Meerut city.
Late Ch. Onkar Singh Kalkal
- (This paragraph is based on inputs from Dr Aditi Singh, Pediatric Dentist, Mumbai. Ph. 8279819316)
Back to Jat Villages