Pincode of the village is 283122. It is situated 13km away from Kiraoli town and 37km away from Agra city. Basarai Chahar village has got its own gram panchayat. Baman, Nagla Sikarwar and Jitora are some of the nearby villages.
- Col. Diwan Singh Chahar - From village Basairi, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, He served in Army from 1963 to 1993. He became Adhyaksh of Agra Jat Mahasabha after retirement and continued on this post till 2005. He runs Chahar Security and Intelligence Services Ltd now to provide Jaobs to the young people. Mob: 9350093005. 
- Late Kamal Singh Chahar (d.29.8.2013)
Population of Basarai Chahar according to Census 2011, stood at 3258 (Males: 1728, Females: 1530).
- Jat Gatha, 10/2015, p. 25
- Jat Samaj,Agra, September-2013,p.33
- Web-page of Basarai Chahar village at Census-2011 website
Back to Jat Villages