Chaudhari Ganga Ram was the ruler of Fatehpur in year 1451 AD before the rule of Kayamkhani rulers occupied it.
The village was known as 'Jaton Ka Bas' before Kayamkhani Ruler Fatehkhan renamed as Fatehpur in 1451 AD. 
Earlier the area belonged to Chaudhari Ganga Ram. 
- ↑ Dr. Raghavendra Singh Manohar:Rajasthan Ke Prachin Nagar Aur Kasbe, 2010,p. 210
- ↑ रतन लाल मिश्र:शेखावाटी का नवीन इतिहास, कुटीर प्रकाशन मंडावा, 1998, पृ. 89
Back to The Rulers