It is situated at a distance of 22 km from Churu in the north direction, on Rajgarh road.
As per Census-2011 statistics, the Dhani Pachera village, with 369 families residing, has the total population of 2209 (of which 1159 are males while 1050 are females).
- Daulatram Saharan - His father was Dula Ram Saran.
- Dula Ram Saran - From village Dhani Pachera, father of Daulatram Saharan. Participated in Jat Prajapati Mahayagya at Sikar in 1934. Took part in spreading education by starting Schools with help of Gramothan Vidyapith Sangaria.Freedom fighter and social worker.
- B. R. Saharan - Prof.(Retd.),Zoology, Date of Birth : 15-January-1948. Vill.- Dhani Panchera, Teh.- Sardarshahar, Distt.- Churu, Present Address : 21/81,MLA Quarters,Kaveri Path, Mansarowar, Jaipur- 302020, Resident Phone Number : 0141-2392211, Mobile Number : 9829057622
- Dr. Parmeshwar Lal Saran - Date of Birth : 12-December-1979, Scientist, GBPUA &T, HREC, Permanent Address : P.L. Saran s/o Shri H.R.Saran, VPO- Dhanipanchera, Sardarshahr, Churu, Rajasthan-331403, Present Address : GBPUA&T, HREC Dhakrani, Dehradun, Resident Phone Number : 01564-274176, Mobile Number : 9411787434, Email Address : email@example.com
- Jat Express, 10 July, 2011,p.2
- Sanjay Singh Saharan, Dharati Putra: Jat Baudhik evam Pratibha Samman Samaroh Sahwa, Smarika 30 December 2012, by Jat Kirti Sansthan Churu, pp.11-12
Back to Jat Villages