It was founded by Nitharwal gotra Jats.
As per Census-2011 statistics, Hanspur village has the total population of 4496 (of which 2291 are males while 2205 are females).
According to Mansukh Ranwa there is a village Nithara near Viratnagar in Jaipur district. The Jats of this village were called Nitharwal. They have descended from Kachwaha vans. They migrated from village Nithara and founded village Hanspur. Later on they founded villages Bharni, Ringas and Sitarampur.
- Ch. Govind Ram - From Hanspur was freedom fighter
- Sagar Mal Jat (Nitharwal) - Lecturer (EAFM) College Education, Date of Birth :1961, Village- Hanspur, Sri Madhopur, Sikar, Present Address : D-858, MALVIYA NAGAR, OPP. SEC.-8, JAIPUR, Phone Number : 0141-2552144, Mob: 9414296111
- Mahesh Kumar Nitharwal, from village Dhani Bijawala (Hanspur), Srimadhopur, Sikar, Rajasthan, became martyr on 19.10.2018 in Drass Sector of Jammu-Kashmir due to landslide.
- Information about Hanspur village - villageinfo.in website
- Geo Location of Hanspur
- Delimitation Commission Report
Another Hanspur Village in Churu district
Hanspur is also a Village in Churu district.
Back to Places