Har Iqbal Singh Sara is Author of the book "Scythian Origins of the Sikh Jats", Published: in Panjab Past and Present, Vol, IX, Pt. II, S.N. 22, Punjabi University, Patiala, 1977. He is at present a citizen of Canada.
I. Sara on Jat History
- I. Sara wrote: "Recent excavations in the Ukraine and Crimea. The finds points to the visible links of the Jat and Scythians."
- Probably Har Iqbal Singh Sara78 is the latest revivalist who strongly upholds Scythian origins of the Jats on archaeological and cultural grounds.
- Sara, I., The Scythian Origins of the Sikh-Jat, The Sikh Review, March 1978, pp. 26-35.
- Sara 1978: "The Scythian Origin of the Jat-Sikh", I.Sara, The Sikh Review, 1978, (http://www.sikhreview.org)
- Common Origin of Croats, Serbs and Jats
- Hukum Singh Panwar: The Jats:Their Origin, Antiquity and Migrations, p.186
Back to The Authors