Note - Please click → Tarpura for details of similarly named villages at other places.
After death of Alaph Khan in 1626 AD his son Daulat Khan II got the nawabi. He founded village Daulatpura, now in Bikaner district. Daulat Khan II had 3 sons:1. Tahar Khan, 2. Mahar Khan, 3. Asad Khan. Eldest son Tahar Khan died during lifetime of Daulat Khan II. Village Tarpura Sikar was founded after Tahir Khan. Tahir Khan had 2 sons - 1. Sardar Khan and 2. Dindar Khan. 
- Its population according to 2001 census is 6,237.
- As per Census-2011 statistics, Tarpura village has the total population of 7392 (of which 3784 are males while 3608 are females).
- Bhagirath Mal Dhaka - Ph:01572-232250
- Luna Ram Bhinchar - Mob:9829364218
- Sandeep Kumar Bhinchhar S/O Mahaveer Prasad Bhinchhar - Mob:09784327626
- Dinmani: Fatehpur parichay, page-45
Back to Jat Villages