Very long ago a few people from Charkhi village in district Bhiwani district came to settle here. Gradually the village continued to grow and assumed its present position. It has now merged into the extended Yamunanagar city, though Village Panchayat continues to exist.
- Tejli has Government Senior Secondary School and D I E T.
- A big Sports Stadium on the land donated by the Village Panchayat has come up near the banks of Western Yamuna Canal.
- Sector 18 of HUDA has come up here.
- Chauddhary Ajmer Singh Sangwan, former District President of INLD
- Mr. Binder Sangwan is District President, Youth Wing of INLD
Back to Jat Villages