Pincode of the village is 344704. It is situated 30km away from Chohtan town and 62km away from Barmer city. This village has got its own gram panchayat. Birdon Ka Tala, Bhilon Ka Tala and Bhojawas are some of the nearby villages.
According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 232 families residing, Bisaraniya village has the population of 1286 (of which 673 are males while 613 are females).
- Nrisinh Das (Jakhar) - Mathadhis of Kalyan Chauk Ramdwara Jodhpur was born at Bisaraniya Barmer
- Moola Ram Senwar - From Bisaraniya in Chohtan Tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan became martyr on 15 July 1996.
- Web-page of Bisaraniya village at Census-2011 website
- Jat Gatha, January-2016,p.18
Back to Jat Villages