Chuwas village was founded by Asa Ram Godara in 1408 AD.
Chuwas village was founded by Asa Ram Godara, who had come from a village 'Runiya Bara Bas' near Bikaner in samvat 1465 (1408 AD) . He had come here with Chinia Chamar, Saraswat Brahman, Dhama Khati and Tank Nai. Some of Godaras moved from here to village Sutod, Mandela and Nali in north.
Jat gotras in the village
Most of families in the village are of Jats of Gotras Godara.
The Jat gotras with number of families are -
As per Census-2011 statistics, Chuwas village has the total population of 1550 (of which 820 are males while 730 are females).
The other castes in Chuwas are Brahman (60), Shekhawat Rajput (7), Balai (18), Naik (4), Nai (4), and Khati (8).
- Dr. Mahendra K Bijarnia - Lead Statistical Analyst Novartis Pharma , Date of Birth : 9-July-1976,V/P: Chuwas, Teh: Fatehpur; Dist: Sikar-Rajasthan-332311, Present Address : Plot no 99, CB-CID Colony, Ramamurthy Nagar, Near Hyder Nagar,Kukatpally-Hyderabad-AP 500072, Mob: 9000333790, Email: email@example.com
- Information on Chuwas village - villageinfo.in website
- STD PCOs in Sikar district Villages
- Villages in the Fatehpur tehsil, Sikar district
- Delimtation Commission Report
Back to Places