Jump to navigation Jump to search
Synonymous with Phogat Jats, the village has ornate Chhatris of 3 deceased Subedars (of 1st World War time).
Notable persons from this village
- Subedar Sheo Lal Phogat - Among the prominent families is that of late Subedar Sheo Lal Phogat whose descendants have distinguished themselves in Medicine, Civil Service, Police and Politics.
- Ch. Amar Singh - Chairman, an octogenarian Political leader of Dadri area,
- Dr. Ishwar Singh - A leading Eye Surgeon of Rohtak.
- Ch. Phool Singh - DSP (Retd),
- Dr. AC Chowdhary - Former Director Health Services.
- Kamla Chowdhary - IAS (Retd.), Wife of Dr. AC Chowdhary.
- Tejveer Singh - IAS, Son of Dr. AC Chowdhary
- Jaideep Phogat - Youngest ASK in all NAD's in over INDIA.
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Chapter XI (Page 998)
Back to Jat Villages