Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is situated near Jui on Delhi-Bhiwani-Loharu-Pilani Highway.
The Golagarh village has population of 2836, of which 1485 are males while 1351 are females (as per Population Census 2011).
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal (1927 – 2006) - Former Chief Minister and the architect of Haryana was born on August 26, 1927 in the family of Chaudhari Mohar Singh of Golagarh Village.
- Chaudhary Surender Singh (1946-2005) - Former MP, MLA and Minister Government of Haryana. He was the younger son of Chaudhary Bansi Lal.
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh 'Mahendra' - Former MLA and Chairman, Former Chairman, BCCI is the elder brother of Ch. Surender Singh.
- Mrs. Kiran Chaudhary - Minister, Haryana Government is the widow of Ch. Surender Singh.
- Ms. Shruti Chaudhary - MP, Bhiwani-Mahendergarh is the daughter of Mrs Kiran Chaudhary and Ch. Surender Singh.
- Facts and figures about Golagarh village - villageinfo.in website
Back to Jat Villages