Mailasi (मैलासी) is a medium-size village in Sikar tehsil of Sikar district in Rajasthan. Nearby village is Akwa. It is about 16 km distance from Sikar on Sikar-Laxmangarh road. It is mainly a village of Burdak Jat Gotra.
Jat Gotras in the village with no. of families are:
Other castes are Naik, Brahman Balai etc.
- Its population, as per Census-2001 figures, was 2,087.
- As per Census-2011 statistics, Mailasi village has the total population of 1548 (of which 824 are males while 724 are females).
- Rakesh Burdak - businessman
- Shrawan Kumar Burdak (श्रवण कुमार बुरड़क) - Social worker
- Om Prakash Meel - Advocate, Village - Mailasi, Near Jhigar Chhoti, Sikar. ph-228228, mob-9413408601
- Badawa Shri Bhawani Singh Rao of village Maheswas, tahsil Phulera, district Jaipur, Rajasthan, Mob:09785459386
Back to Jat Villages