The ruins of ancient historical Piprali village are located about 1 km in west of present village. There is need to explore its history.
The village is known as bavni as it has area more than 52000 bighas under the village.
There is one Govt. Secondary School in Piprali. As of 2001 census Piprali has a population of 13524 out of them 1888 are SC and 296 ST people. There is one Vedic Ashram in village Piprali, managed by Sumedhanand Saraswati. Ghasi Ram Verma is a big donor to this Institute.
Out of the total population about 85 percent are Jats. Moond is the biggest Jat Gotra in the village. Moonds have migrated from village Piprali in Sikar district to Jakhal and other places. Their primeval deity is Jhujharji at Piprali village, where there is a temple of this deity. All Moonds visit this deity for occasions like marriages, mundan-sanskar etc. Jhujharji is term used for the warrior who fights else where and dies at this spot and aquires status of deity.
As per Census-2011 statistics, Piprali village has the total population of 8516 (of which 4449 are males while 4067 are females).
- Sumedhanand Saraswati -
- M. P. Burdak - Dy. Secretary, Law Department. Date of Birth : 7-October-1966. VPO - Piparali, Distt.- Sikar. Present Address : N/16, Gandhi Nagar ,Jaipur, Phone : 0141-2701867, Mob: 9461046911, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ram Chandra Burdak - 941339010
- Buddh Ram Moond - Freedom fighter
- Bhagirath Mal Bijarnia - SDI School Education, Date of Birth : 1-July-1959, VPO - Piprali, Sikar, Phone Number : 01572-226184, Mob: 9413206641
- Phool Chand Moond - Senior CDI Civil Defence, Date of Birth : 1-May-1960, Vill & Post - Piprali, District - Sikar (Raj) PIN - 332027, Present Address : A-240, Shri Ram Nagar'A' Khirani Phatak Road, Jhotwara, Jaipur - 302012, Phone Number : 0141-2342679, Mob: 9414322654, Email: email@example.com
- Sagar Mal Ola - J.En. PHED, Mobile Number : 9414467037
- Shri Chand Sunda - 01572-226075
- Mahipal Singh Bijarnia
- Mukesh Mund - RAS (2012), OT at HCM HIPA Jaipur, Earlier RTS, From: Piprali, Sikar, M: 9460954844
- Onkar Moond - Tahsildar, Udaipurwati, Sikar. Born on 7.9.1958 at Piprali, Sikar.
- Delimitation Commission Report Sikar District
- Bhadwa Shri Bhawani Singh Rao of village Maheswas, tahsil Phulera, district Jaipur, Rajasthan, Mob:09785459386
- Jat Gatha, May-2016, p.30
Back to Jat Villages