Tahsils in Harda district
Villages in Harda tahsil
Abagaon Khurd, Abgaon Kalan, Adalpur Ryt, Adampur, Aidabaida, Ajnai, Ajnas Khurd, Ajnas Ryt, Alanpur, Amaner, Amarapur, Atarsama, Bagrul, Baidagaon, Baidi, Bairagarh, Balagaon, Bamhangaon, Bamnai, Barkhedi, Beed, Beswan, Bhadugaon, Bhainswada, Bhaironpur, Bhamori, Bhartar, Bhatparetiya, Bhawartalab Thekedari, Bhimpura, Bhonkhedi, Bhunnas, Bichhola Mal, Bichhola Ryt, Bichupuri, Birjakhedi, Bundra, Bundra, Chauki, Chhidgaon, Chirakhan, Dagawan Neema, Dagawan Shankar, Dedala Damami, Devtalab, Dewas, Dhamniya, Dhangaon, Dheki, Dhurgada, Dhurranikheda, Dinkarpura, Domanmau, Domri Khurd, Domrikalan, Dudhakatch Khurd, Duliya, Dumlai, Durjanpura, Gadgi, Gadrapur Damami, Gadrapur Seth, Gahal, Gangiya Khedi, Gangla, Gaula, Ghoda Khund, Ghoghda (Mafi), Gogiya, Goyat, Gurarkheda, Gurdiya, Guthaniya, Handia, Hanifabad, Harda (M), Hardakhurd, Hirapur, Ikdaliya, Jamli Damami, Jamliuwari, Jhadpa, Jhadpa, Jhallar, Jhalwan, Jhiri, Jhugariya, Jhundgaon, Jhundgaon, Jijgaon Kalan, Jijgaonkhurd, Joga Vangram, Jogakhurd, Kachbaidi, Kadola Ubari, Kakarda, Kakariya, Kalisarai, Kamtada, Kanarda, Karanpura, Kayagaon, Kelanpur, Khardana, Kharpa, Khartalab, Kheda Harda, Khedi Mahmudabad, Khedi Neema, Kolipura, Kolwa, Kosaghati, Kotalya Khedi, Kukrawad, Kunjargaon, Kusia, Lalmati, Lotiya, Magardha, Mahandgaon, Majli, Malor, Malpon, Mangrul, Manoharpura, Masangaon, Mirjapur, Mohanpur, Nahadiya, Nahal Kheda, Nakwada, Nandara, Narsingh Khedi, Naurangapura, Nayapura, Neelgarh Damami, Neelgarh Mal, Neemgaon, Pachatalai, Pachola, Padwan, Pahatgaon, Palasner, Pidgaon, Pipalghata, Rahta Khurd, Raisalpur, Rampura, Ranhai Kalan, Ranya Khedi, Ratatalai, Relwa, Rewapur, Richhadiya, Rijgaon, Rolgaon, Rupiparetiya, Sagoda, Saliya Khedi, Samardha, Segone, Semgudmal, Sengud Damami, Siraliya, Sirkamba, Sonkhedi, Sontalai, Sukhras, Sultanpur, Sultanpur, Surjana, Uchan, Uda, Udawa, Uman, Undhal,
Harda is located at 22.33 |N| 77.1|E| . It has an average elevation of 296 metres 971 foot
As of 2001 India census Harda had a population of 61,712. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Harda has an average literacy rate of 74%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 80%, and female literacy is 67%. In Harda, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Jat gotras in Harda district
Harda district has a sizable population of Jats. The Jat gotras found in the district are:
Ading, Bagarwa, Bast, Bhadu, Bhenada, Bhari, Bhukar, Binda, Chahar, Chotya, Choyal, Dhingla, Dudi, Didel, Dholya, Fadak, Ghariyala, Golya, Goyat, Jakhar, Janawa, Kameria, Kapdia, Khairwa, Khileri, Khirwar, Khoja, Kudia, Lamrod, Mehria, Mukati, Mundel, Pachar, Saharan, Sirohi, Tada,
- Shri Kamal Patel (Cabinet Minister, Govt Of M.P.),
- Shri Radhye Shyam Dudi - Timarni block Adhyaksha B.J.P.
- Ritika Dudi - Daughter of Radhe Shyam Dudi, (Timarni) Director District Cooperative Bank Harda-Hoshangabad. Got 93.65 in M P board 10th class. and IIT selected in 2010.
- Dr. Rituja Dudi - Daughter of Radhye Shyam Dudi, (Timarni) - Dentist / RAJ Dental Clinic.
- Shri Vishnu Rajoriya - Chairman, WRC,
- Shri Natwar Patel - Owner- Sugar Mill, Harda,
- Babu Lal Chahar - Harda
- Panna Lal Dudi - Harda
- Bal Ram Khoja - Harda, Mob:9009503922
- Bhika Bhari - Harda, Mob:9977711900, 9926312900
- Harnath Singh Patel Golya - Regional Manager M P Reuters Market Light, Mob:9484774447, Email: email@example.com
- Kisan Lal Patel (Golia) - Ex. Jila Parishad (1977-82), Congress. From village Bhawartalab Thekedari, Harda.
- Dr. Ram Bilas Patel (Golia) - From village Bhawartalab Thekedari, Harda. Bhagwati Nursing Home, Handia Road, Harda. Ph: 07577-2227666, Mob:9826065788
- Om Prakash Golya - Mob:9926386314
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Harda
- Jat Vaibhav Smarika Khategaon, 2010, p. 134
- Jat Vaibhav Smarika Khategaon, 2010, p. 40