PIN Code of the village is: 341502. It is situated 25km away from Makrana town and 110km away from Nagaur city. Huriya is the gram panchayat of Dabriya village. Gehra Kalan, Modi Charna and Kalwa Bara are some of the neighbouring villages.
- Population of Dabriya, according to Census 2001, stood at 2184, (Males- 1120, Females- 1064)
- According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 457 families residing, Dabriya village has the population of 2567 (of which 1330 are males while 1237 are females).
- Shri Panna Ram Rewar, Pharmacist, Keshri Medical Store - BESROLI
- Shri Rajpal Singh Rewar (राजपाल सिंह रेवाड़) पुत्र श्री पन्ना राम जी रेवाड़, (रेवाड़ो की ढाणी) नया बास, मुकाम पोस्ट-दाबड़िया
- Most of the Rewar's family are government employee specially in Indian Armed Forces & Teachers etc.
Back to Jat Villages