Rail Inscriptions — S. W. Quadrant of Bharhut gives us following information:
H.A. Rose writes that Raja Rasalu of Punjab folklore had by a paramour of the scavenger class four sons, Seo, Teo, Gheo, and Karu, from whom are respectively descended the Sials, Tiwanas, Ghebas, and Karrals.
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Parishisht-I, s.n. क-51
- Dr Pema Ram:Rajasthan Ke Jaton Ka Itihas, p.296
- Mahendra Singh Arya et al.: Adhunik Jat Itihas, Agra 1998, p. 232
- See: Bharhut ,The stūpa of Bharhut, p. 143
- A glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North-West Frontier Province By H.A. Rose Vol II/K,p.478
Back to Jat Gotras