Veer Teja Mahila Shikshan Evam Shodh Sansthan, Marwar Mundwa
Veer Teja Mahila Shikshan Evam Shodh Sansthan, Marwar Mundwa (वीर तेजा महिला शिक्षण एवं शोध संस्थान, मारवाड़ मूँडवा) is located 7 km away from Marwar Mundwa at Teja Sthali on Mundwa-Khajwana road.
The Institute (established in 1996) is situated 7 Km. away from Mundawa of the Nagaur District at the "Tejasthali", the place of Tejaji. The "Tejasthali" place is connected with Nagaur, Mundawa, Merta City road route. Nagaur, Mundawa and Merta City can be reached by rail also.
- Air - The nearest airport is Jodhpur (135 kms), Jaipur (293 kms).
- Rail - Nagaur is connected with Jodhpur, Bikaner, Delhi & Jaipur via Merta Road.
- Bus - Regular Buses Operate from Nagaur to Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur & Delhi
In July 2000, the Institute established a residential girls school - "Veer Teja Balika Vidhyalaya" in building constructed pn its own land for educational purpose with the help and cooperation of public. The Tejaji's place has a pollution free environment.
Veer Tejaji of Nagaur district holds a prominent place amongst the local Deities of Rajasthan. Veer Tejaji in his short period of life time performed many deeds of valour, devotion and welfare for the people. Inspired by these works, the pre-eminent persons of the Nagaur district established Veer Teja Mahila Shikshan Evam Shodh Sansthan under the leadership of Shri Bhanwar Singh Dangawas. VTMSS started in the year 1998 on Vijayadasami day and foundation stone was laid by Shri Omprakash Chotala son of Late Chaudhary Devilal Ji, former Deputy Prime Minister, Govt. of India.
Founder Patron & Chairman: Sh. Bhanwar Singh Dangawas
Mr. Bhanwar Singh Dangawas, former M.P. Nagaur is a Person with high ideas and philanthropic personality. He is a staunch believer in the philosophy of VASUDHAIV KUTUMBKAM. Veer Teja Mahila Shikshan & Sodh Sansthan was established by the Bhagirath & Herculean efforts of Sh. Dangawas to impart quality and value based education to rural girls irrespective of caste, creed and religion. To undertake this mammoth uphill mission, Shri Bhanwar singh Dangawas Former Minister of State for Home (during B.J.P. Regime till 1998) Rajasthan, took a historic step in the field of girls education.
Present Educational Institutes running here
- School Education: - Within a span of five years the residential nonprofit upper Primary School started with forty girls grew into a Senior Secondary Girls’ School in the year 2004. It is affiliated to the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer with two faculties (streams). The medium of instruction is Hindi.
- Science Faculty: - Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and computer.
- Arts Faculty: - Hindi Literature, English Literature, History, Geography, Political Science.
- College Education: - The College is started in 2006. It is affiliated to MDS University, Ajmer with all these three streams.
- Science Faculty: - Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- Arts Faculty: - Hindi Literature, English Literature, History, Geography and Political Science.
- BCA: - With all computers related compulsory subjects.
- B.Ed. College: - In 2005 after seeking permission from government and NCTE, the Sansthan started a Women Teachers Training College with an intake of 100 students.
- Science Faculty: - Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, General Science.
- Arts Faculty: - Hindi, English, History, Geography, Social Science, Sanskrit, Home Science, Civics.
- Commerce: - commerce Practices.
List of donors
|Sl. No.||Name of the donor||Amount (Rupees)|
|Name of the Donors who donated above 1,00,000.00/-|
|1.||Shri Banna Ram S/o Shri Pusaram Gular, Parbatsar, Nagaur.||3,01,000.00|
|2.||Shri Ruparam Murawatia S/o Shri Agdaram Murawatia, Bhakaron Ki Dhani, Makrana, Nagaur.||1,31,000.00|
|3.||Shri Mangal Singh Choudhary, Nemadi Kalan, Degana, (62 Hazara Road, Kolkata)||1,31,000.00|
|4.||Shri Bhanwarlal Tejaram S/o Likhmaramji Rad, Indrawad, Merta, Nagaur.||1,11,111.00|
|5.||Shri Kamod Com Pvt. Ltd., Jodhpur.||1,06,000.00|
|6.||Shri Nahar Agency, Smt. Manohari Devi W/o Shri Kishan Singh Nahar, A326, Shastri Nagar, Jodhpur.||1,02,000.00|
|7.||Shri (Dr.) Sahdev Choudhary S/o Gularam Choudhary, Jayal, Nagaur.||1,01,111.00|
|8.||Shri Nathuram S/o Shri Chunaram Kharadiya, Didwana, Nagaur.||1,01,000.00|
|9.||Shri Rajaram Meel S/o Shri Danaram Meel, Jaipur.||1,01,000.00|
|10.||Shri Bhanwar Singh Dangawas S/o Shri Ganeshramji Kameria, Dangawas, Merta, Nagaur.||1,01,000.00|
|11.||Shri Balkishan Mantri S/o Shri Madanlal Mantri, Dangawas, Merta, Nagaur.||1,01,000.00|
|12.||Shri Hardeen Ram C/o Shri Jagannath Manda, Dhadharia Kalan, Degana, Nagaur.||1,01,000.00|
|13.||Shri Aaidan Choudhary, Adll.S.P. S/o Shri Nathuram Choudhary, Khardiya, Didwana, Nagaur.||1,01,000.00|
|14.||Shri Bismillah Parvar Deegar Ke Nam, Makrana, Nagaur.||1,00,000.00|
|15.||Shri Jat Smaj, Pipar City, Jodhpur.||1,00,000.00|
|16.||Smt. Soni Devi W/o Shri Jugtaram Godara C/o Shri Jagdish Chandra, Dy. S.P., Jatawas, Barmer.||1,00,000.00|
|Names of the donor Honorable Jat M.P. Who donated from their M. P. quota fund|
|1.||Shri Ram Raghunathji Kilak, Member (Lok Sabha), Nagaur.||10,00,000.00|
Back to Jat Organizations