Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kagarol has a total population of 13,366 peoples. There are about 2,054 houses in Kagarol village.
- The features of the face are fine and manly, of the handsomest Hindu type. The warrior has his right knee raised; on his right arm he presents a shield in defense and in the left hand he brandishes a straight sword of huge dimensions over his head. In a belt round his waist he wears a dagger with a cross-shaped hilt at his left side. The hair of the head is full but drawn back in straight lines on the head. Evidently, its a figure of a warrior of great strength.
- Prof. Gurudutt Solanki - Former MLA from Uttar Pradesh. He was married to Satya, the eldest daughter of Chaudhary Charan Singh.
- Prof - Durgpal Singh Solanki (Retd. Professor U P Govt. Degree College)
- Hakim Singh Solanki (Transporter, lives in Agra )
- Thakur Ratnakar Shastri (Solanki Jat) Scholar
- Sardar Balram Singh Solanki of Kagarol Jat Chief of Ramki Chahar
- Pages 210-212, Archaeological Survey of India, Report for the year 1871-72, Volume IV, Agra circle covered by A.C.L. Carlleyle, Under the supervision of Alexander Cunningham
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Chapter X (Page 943)
Back to Jat Villages