Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad
From Jatland Wiki
|Author of this article is Laxman Burdak लक्ष्मण बुरड़क|
Activities of Parishad
Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior is doing following important activities:
- Conducting research on Jat history and Jat historical places. Their greatest contribution is finding of the historical facts, never recorded in history, that Jat rulers of Gohad had occupied the Gwalior fort twice Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana (1740-1756) and Maharaja Chhatra Singh Rana (1780-1783). During this period they constructed historical monuments in the Gwalior Fort -The Chhatri of Maharaja Bhim Singh and Bhimtal.
- Organizing an annual fair at Gwalior fort in memory of its occupation by Jat Rulers Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana and Chhatar Singh Rana of Gohad state in Madhya Pradesh on the occasion of Ramnavami.
- Organizing “Chaudhary Gyanaram Punia All India Jat Samaj General Knowledge Competition” every year.
- Organizing group community marriages without dowry.
- Organizing health camps and blood-donation camps.
- Organizing Jat Sammelans at various places.
Publications by the Parishad
- Publishing “Jat – Veer Smarika” from year 1995
- Publishing annual Calendar with important dates relating famous Jats
- Published book on Jat History by Dr Natthan Singh: Jat - Itihas (Hindi), Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior, 2004
- Published book on Jat History by Dr Natthan Singh: Sujas Prabandh, Translation of poetry by Nathan, the royal poet of Jat rulers of Gohad, Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior, 2005
- Address: F-13, Dr Rajendra Prasad Colony, Tansen Marg, Gwalior – 474002
- Phones: 0751-2382130
Back to Jat Organizations