Other Jat Gotras from Gada
- Gaudal (गौदल) gotra of Jats originated from Maharaja Gada (गद) of Mahabharata period. 
- Gathwals are possibly the Gada (गद) / Gadavahara of the pre-Kushana and early Kushana period Gadavhara of Gadvar is simply changed into Gadval / Gathval by replacing the last “ R” with its sibilant interchangeable “L” 
Adi Parva Mahabharata Book 1 Chapter 211 in Subhadra-harana Parva mentions a grand festival of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas on Raivataka mountain. Sarana along with Gada, Vabhru, Nisatha, Charudeshna etc is mentioned in shloka 10 who accompanied by their wives adorned that mountain-festival. In this festival Subhadra is introduced as uterine sister of Saran.
Sabha Parva, Mahabharata/Book II Chapter 31]] gives the Kshatriyas brought tributes on Rajasuya sacrifice of Yudhisthira. This list in shloka 5 mentions about Gada with Saran king along with Aniruddha, Vabhru, Gada, Pradumna, Samba, Charudeshna.
- रामश चैवानिरुथ्धश च बभ्रुश च सह सारणः
- गद परथ्युम्न साम्बाश च चारु थेष्णश च वीर्यवान Mahabharata (II.31.5)
- चारुथेष्णश च थुर्धर्षस तदैव गद सारणौ
- अक्रूरश च महाबाहुः किं मां वक्ष्यति सारदे Mahabharata (III.19.20)
- An Inquiry Into the Ethnography of Afghanistan By H. W. Bellew, The Oriental University Institute, Woking, 1891, p.18
- Dr Mahendra Singh Arya, Dharmpal Singh Dudee, Kishan Singh Faujdar & Vijendra Singh Narwar: Ādhunik Jat Itihas (The modern history of Jats), Agra 1998 p. 237
- Bhim Singh Dahiya: Jats the Ancient Rulers ( A clan study), 1980, Sterling Publishers New Delhi , p. 285