- Kharkhari Hisar - Village in Hisar tahsil, Hisar district, Haryana
- Kharkari-Makhwan, Kharkari - Jhawri, Kharkari - Sohan - Villages in Tosham tahsil of Bhiwani district, Haryana.
- Kharkari Hisar - Village in Hisar district, Haryana.
- Rajpura Kharkari - Village in Bhiwani tahsil and district, Haryana.
- Kharkari Siwani - Village in Siwani tahsil of Bhiwani district, Haryana.
- Kharkhari Jhunjhunu - Village in Jhunjhunu tahsil, Jhunjhunu district, Rajasthan
- Kharkhari Kotputli - Village in Kotputli tahsil, Jaipur district, Rajasthan
- Kharkhari Chawandsingh - Village in Rajgarh Alwar tahsil, Alwar district, Rajasthan
- Kharkhari Rajgarh - Village in Rajgarh Alwar tahsil, Alwar district, Rajasthan
- Kharkhari Ramgarh - Village in Ramgarh Alwar tahsil, Alwar district, Rajasthan
- Kharkhari Kalan - Village in Thanagazi tahsil, Alwar district, Rajasthan
- Kharkhari Tijara - Village in Tijara tahsil, Alwar district, Rajasthan
- Asafpur Kharkhari - Village in Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh
- Kharkhari Meerut - Village in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- Kharkhari Loharu - Village in tahsil Loharu, Bhiwani, Haryana
- Inchha Kharkhari - Village in tahsil Adampur Hisar, Hisar, Haryana
- Kharkhari Taoru - Village in tahsil Taoru, Gurgaon, Haryana
KHARKHARI (खड़खड़ी) is a Jat Village in Tomar gotra Desh-khap. Though known by the name of Kharkhari in the region, it's full name is Asafpur Kharkhari (अशफपुर खड़खड़ी). It is a medium-sized village located in the district of Baghpat in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It has a population of about 1954 persons living in around 273 households. Majority consists of Jats (all Chahuhan gotra), and a few Muslim families. The village is around 4 km from Baraut and 2 km from Baoli.
Kharkhari is a Jat village of Chauhans. It is a recently new village and trace back to Ramala Village. Most of the families till 20-30 yrs back were in touch with Ramalias due to their close relations (from same kunwa).
Kharkhari in Bhiwani
Back to Jat Villages