Kori (कोरी)/Kuri (कुरी) Kauri (कौरी) is gotra of Jats in Uttar Pradesh.  Kori/Karo Jat clan found in Afghanistan.  Gishkori is Kori, a Jat tribe of Gish. Korwa stands for Kori Jat.  Kauri (कौरी), Muhammadan Jat clan is found in Montgomery, Pakistan.
Pliny has mentioned them living below the deserts on the hills which extend upto sea level and were known as Kori.
Distribution in Uttar Pradesh
Kori Village name
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Parishisht-I, s.n. क-147
- Jat History Thakur Deshraj/Chapter VIII,s.n. 245,p-586
- An Inquiry Into the Ethnography of Afghanistan By H. W. Bellew, p.28,115,186
- An Inquiry Into the Ethnography of Afghanistan By H. W. Bellew, p.135
- An Inquiry Into the Ethnography of Afghanistan By H. W. Bellew, p.183
- A glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North-West Frontier Province By H.A. Rose Vol II/K,p.486
- Mahendra Singh Arya et al.: Ādhunik Jat Itihas,
Back to Jat Gotras