I am Dayanand Deswal - दयानन्द देसवाल. My native village is Kherka Gujjar (खेड़का गूजर), a medium-size village of Deswal gotra in tahsil Bahadurgarh, District Jhajjar, Haryana. As part of my profession, I have travelled and seen many parts of the globe and have served and stayed in several foreign capitals.
As part of my hobby, I am working on Jatland.com and contributing material in Wiki Section and also in discussion forums. On Jatland Wiki so far, my main contributions are as follows:
- Jat Languages - Compilation and updation of Haryanavi Language - dictionary and other related pages.
- Books on Jat History - Preparation of wiki format of some famous Hindi books on Jat history, as well as some titles in section Arya Samaj Literature
- Jat History - Compilation and updation of History of some cities of Jats
- Updating of pages on Jat Gotras, Jat Leaders and Jat Villages
- You are welcome to edit my articles. If you have doubts you may put your suggestions on the talk page of the article for discussion.
- If you have anything to tell me about my article you may put it on my discussion page here.
- My profile on Jatland Forums can be seen here → My profile
- My detailed Wiki contributions can be seen here → here
- Email - email@example.com
My major contributions towards on-line books
So far, I have converted the following Hindi books into UNICODE supported electronic text (wiki format) and uploaded them on Jatland Wiki -
Books by Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati.-
- आखिर जीत हमारी - A Hindi novel, the saga of brave soldiers of ancient India (written by Saiyyah Sunami).
- रामप्रसाद 'बिस्मिल' की आत्मकथा - The autobiography of Ram Prasad Bismil - the Revolutionary/ Martyr/ Poet.
- जाट इतिहास - Jat History book written by Thakur Deshraj.
- जाट वीरों का इतिहास - Jat History book written by Capt. Dalip Singh Ahlawat.
- स्वामी ओमानन्द सरस्वती का जीवन-चरित - The biography of late Swami Omanand Saraswati - written by Dr. Yoganand Shastri.
Books written by Swami Omanand Saraswati -
Books written by Ch. Hawa Singh Sangwan -