Hanumana Ram Isran
Prof. H R Isran (born:25.1.1956) (हनुमाना राम ईसराण) is retired Professor from Department of College Education, Rajasthan. He retired as a Principal (P.G. College) on 31.1.2016. He is from village Meghsar in Churu tahsil of Churu district in Rajasthan. His full name is Hanumana Ram Isran.
Contact Mob: 9414527293, Email: Permanent & Residential Address :- Near R.S.E.B. Jaipur Road, Churu(Raj.) Pin- 331001
He was Former Syndicate Member at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur Worked at Lohia College Churu. Former Principal at R. N. Ruia Govt College, Ramgarh - Shekhawati. Former Principal at S K Govt College,Sikar, Rajasthan University. Former Principal,Dept Of College Education, Rajasthan at Govt. Bangur College Didwana.
- An enthusiastic, active, dynamic, particularly punctual person. Reliable, hardworking, sincere and competent to work as a part of a team as well as independently using initiative. Capable of dealing with administrative and professional exigencies.
- Reputation as an able administrator discharging duties with a sense of deep devotion. Well- conversant with Govt procedures. Well-equipped with leadership skills.
- Willing to perform challenging tasks in an organization/institution that requires highly motivated and creative people.
Education qualification :-
- 1978 : M.A. in English from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (1st Division securing VI position in the Merit List)
- 1988 : M.Phil in English Language Teaching from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Under Teacher Fellowship Scheme of UGC)
- Teaching Experience: 37 years.
- Administrative Experience: 7 years as Vice Principal & Principal of different Govt. colleges.
Govt. Service Tenure :-
- As Lecturer in English from Dec 4, 1978 to Oct. 14,2009 at Govt. Colleges locatd at Karauli, Didwana, Ramgarh Shekhawati, Sardarshahar , Taranangar & Churu.
- As Vice-Principal from Oct.15, 2009 to Dec.7,2010 at Govt. College, Sardarshahar & Govt. College, Churu.
- As Principal from Dec.8,2010 to January 31,2016 at Govt. College, Nokha, Govt. Girls’ College, Ratangarh, Govt. College, Didwana, S.K. Govt. College, Sikar & Govt. Ruia College, Ramgarh Shekhawati
- Designation at the time of retirement: - Principal (P.G. College), Salary & Pay Scale as on retirement:- Scale 37400-67000(AGP 10,000), Basic pay : 68620
Positions in Governing Bodies of State Universities :-
- Hon’ble Governor’s nominee as an eminent educationist in Board of Management, Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner (From 10-4-15 to 09-4-16)
- Member of Syndicate, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur(From 22-12-14 to 13-01-16)
- Member of Board of Management, Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, Sikar (From 16-09-15 to 31-01-16)
- Dean, Faculty of Arts, Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, Sikar (19-06-15 to 31-01-16)
- Member, Academic Council of MDS University, Ajmer (From 02-02-14 to 01-03-14)
- Member, Board of Management , MGS University, Bikaner (from 14-07-10 to 03-11-12)
- Dean, Faculty of Arts, MGS University, Bikaner(from 04-11-09 to 03-11-12)
Experience as Trainer & Resource Person:-
- Master Trainer for conducting skill development courses on ‘ Communication Skills in English’ organized under Global Skill Enhancement Program sponsored by Govt of Rajasthan & Infosys BPO(from 2004 to 2008)
- Trainer for Teaching English Communicatively.
- Resource Person for English Teachers’ Training Courses conducted by English Teaching Institute, IASE, Bikaner.
- Resource Person for delivering motivational lectures on Youth Skill Development.
- Trained as Students’ Counsellor of Centres for Excellence and acted as In-charge of Student Advisory Bureau & Counselling Cell at Govt. Lohia College, Churu( from 2005 to 2009)
- Articles and reports on literary, social and educational issues published in magazines & Souvenirs. Edited college magazines.
- Papers presented in Seminars, conferences & Workshops.
- Participated in Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
Skills & Strengths :-
- Leadership skills
- Thinking skills
- Linguistic competence both in Hindi and English
- An acclaimed motivational speaker for Youth Development Centres.
- As member of governing bodies of five different universities played creditable role in different committees constituted at the university level.
- Creditable performance in organizing Blood Donation Camp at Govt. Ruia College, Ramgarh Shekhawati on Sept. 25, 2015 .Crossed the given target and achievement was 120%
- Played a pivotal part in making ‘ Cleanliness Drive’ and ‘ Clean India, Clean College Campaign’ a superb success at Didwana, Sikar & Ramgarh Shekhawati where acted as Principal of the Govt. Colleges.
- During tenure (01-03-2014 to 20-06-2015) as Principal of S.K. Govt. College, Sikar ensured smooth and efficient administration of the biggest College of Rajasthan where total number of regular students was about thirteen thousand.
- Won the good will and cooperation of the staff and the students through empathy with them. Employed innovative and healthy practices in maintaining academic ambience in the College.
- Displayed decision-making skill and positive attitude towards work as the Principal of the colleges. Created congenial academic ambience in the colleges and gave impetus to co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- As Programme Officer of NSS at Govt. College, Ramgarh Shekhawati & Govt. College, Taranagar organized extension activities for eradication of social evils.
- Commendable role in Adult Education Drive conducted by NSS at Govt College, Ramgarh Shekhawati in the session 1987-1988
- Active participation in running a school at Churu named ‘Aapni Paathshala' meant for imparting free informal education with mid-day meal to the children of the families staying in slums and engaged in rag-picking or begging.
- As President of the registered trust of the community , engaged in conducting activities in the spheres of education, counseling, promotion of social harmony, eradication of social evils etc.
- Widening the scope of the activities of the trust, initiated the process of organizing commemorative functions to pay homage to philanthropists, social reformers, freedom fighters and those who pioneered social awakening in the erstwhile princely state of Bikaner.
- Acting as a mentor for students engaged in academic and skill up-gradation pursuits.
- Offering liberal assistance to the needy people and diligent students from rural areas.
- Donated dresses and sweaters to the needy students of the schools located at the native village Meghsar ( Churu). Acting as a catalyst to augment infrastructure in the schools.
- Conceptualized and supported the construction and management of the Community Centre at the native Village.
चुरू में वीरतेजा मंदिर में 10.5.2017 को चुरू के प्रथम विधायक कुंभाराम की जयंती मनाई गई हुसैन शैय्यद, एचआर इसरान...
Back to The Administrators