From Jatland Wiki
(Redirected from Kharwas)
- 1 History
- 2 Villages founded by Khrarwas clan
- 3 Distribution in Rajasthan
- 4 Notable persons
- 5 Gallery of Kharbas people
- 6 External links
- 7 Reference
Kharbas Jats is same as Khar gotra of jats.
Villages founded by Khrarwas clan
- Kharwason Ki Dhani (खरबासों की ढाणी) - or Dhani Kharwasa (ढाणी खरबासा) village in Udaipurwati tahsil of Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan.
- Kharwas ki Dhani (खरवास की ढाणी) - village in Fagi tahsil in Jaipur district in Rajasthan
- Kharbas Jaipur (खरबास) - village in Chaksu tahsil in Jaipur district in Rajasthan.
Distribution in Rajasthan
Villages in Churu district
Villages in Bikaner district
Locations in Jaipur city
Bagruwalon ka Rasta, Ganpatpura (Sanganer), Hanuman Nagar, Mansarowar Colony, Purani Basti, Vishnawala,
Villages in Jaipur district
Kharbas (खरबास) Jats live in villages: Kharbas Village (1),
Villages in Jhunjhunu district
Villages in Sikar district
Villages in Tonk district
- Ummed Singh Kharbas - RAJASTHAN ACCOUNT SERVICE, PS to Minister of Mines,Forest & Environment, Date of Birth : 29-December-1969, Village - Govindsingh Ka Bas, P.O.- Nuhand, District: Churu, (RAJ.), Present Address : C-147, Kendriya Vihar, Sect.6, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur Mob. No. - 9414113382, Resident Phone Number : 0141-2227781, Email Address : email@example.com
- Birbal Ram Chaudhary (Kharbash) - RAS, Home district Jhunjhunu.
- Ganesh Ram Kharbas - Social worker, owner of 'Ganesham', Monika Vihar II, Rajatpath Ke Samane, New Sanganer Road, Near Maharani Hotel, Mangyawas Road, Mansarowar, Jaipur. Mob: 9550327999, 8290637859
Gallery of Kharbas people
Back to Jat Gotras