Andhra Pradesh (Hindi: आंध्र प्रदेश,Telugu: ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్, Urdu: آندھرا پردیش) is one of the 28 states of India, situated on the southeastern coast of India. It is India's fourth largest state by area and fifth largest by population. Its capital and largest city by population is Hyderabad.
An Andhra tribe was mentioned in the Sanskrit epics such as Aitareya Brahmana (800 BCE) and Mahabharata (400 BCE). The Natya Shastra written by Bharatha (1st century BCE) also mentions the Andhra people.
Megasthenes, a Greek traveller and geographer who visited the Court of Chandragupta Maurya (322–297 BCE), mentioned that the region had three fortified towns and an army of 100,000 infantry, 200 cavalry, and 1,000 elephants. Buddhist books reveal that Andhras established their huts or tents near the Godavari River at that time.
Jats in Andhra Pradesh
In south, it was a big challenge for Aurangzeb to win Golkunda Fort in Hyderabad. He decided to fight Gurilla war. For this he needed people who could do it for him. He started a search for the people all over. Finally he found Jats in and around Delhi , who could were expert in Gurilla war. He pleaded Jats to fight for him, to which Jats agreed. An army of 700-800 Jats was formed. By showing amazing courage of bravery Jats conquered Golkunda Fort for him. After winning Golkunda Fort, Aurangzeb as an award and for the security of fort gifted lands to these Jats for settlement in and around Hyderabad. As the time passed , dynasties changed and land given to them decreased but the population increased. A time finally came, when the same Jats who won the Fort, their decedents became small farmer and labours.
Today there are around 40,000 Jats in Hyderabad from Ramdevguda to Nalagunda having history in their hearts but neither centre Govt nor state Govt has done anything for them. They are neither considered backward nor Telgu speaking people. As their colour changed with time so changed their gottars , but in genes they have Jat blood. 
Smt Renuka Chaudhary, Ex. Central Minister is Jat from this community in Andhra Pradesh. Recently with the efforts of Renuka Chaudhary, these people have been included in OBC list for Job Reservation.
Jats gotras in Andhra Pradesh
Jats in Andhra Pradesh
Following list of Jats is based on Jat Samaj: Agra, December 2010, pp. 82-83
- J Chetan Choudhary c/o Shivam Jewellers & Money Landers, N.H.-7 Road Raja pur, 5-97 Mandal Balanagar.
- H. Mangi Lal Tada - From village Manda Pali, Businessman, Kuppam, Dist Chitoor, AP. Ph:08570-255945
- H. Mangilal Tada, C/o Sayar Bankers No. 19/183 Netaji Road, New Pet PO. Kuppam, Chittoor (A.P.), PH. 08570-255945
- J. Megharam Tada Shri Mataji Bank ERS Opp, Vijay Yani School, Netaji Road, PO. Kuppam, Chittoor (A.P.) Ph. 85570-256780
- Babulal Choudhary (Dara), H.N.29-1239, Vinayaknagar (Neredmet) Sikendrabad, Phone 011-9-040-27227926
- Dagararam Jat ( fagheria ), H.No. 29-1203, Vinayak Nagar, Neredmet, secunderabad, Telangana. TEL-04027226898.
- Om Prakash Bidiyasar, 206, Arihant Kunj, 5-1-234/20-22, Jam Bag, Sundar Bhawan, Hyderabad. Ph: -040-24617676
- Babulal Ishram, Pawan Enterprises, Door No-16-1-42, Netaji Road, Raidurg, Anantpur
- Narendra Singh Solanki, D-5/5 DAE Colony, DCIL, Hyderabad. Ph: -040-27162455, Mob: 9440249447