Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad
|Author: Laxman Burdak लक्ष्मण बुरड़क|
Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad (जाट समाज कल्याण परिषद् ), Gwalior is an Organization of Jats in Gwalior region in Madhya Pradesh, India. It was started in 1981 and registered in 1988. Its founding President was Ramvir Singh Baswan (b.27.12.1932 - d.25.3.2016).
Its objective is to awaken Jats about their rights and educate them by spreading the cultural, historical and geographical facts about Jats amongst its members. It works in association with All India Jat Mahasabha, Delhi. It is working on achieving social objectives of eliminating dowry, mrityubhoj etc social evils through organizing camps.
Activities of Parishad
Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior is doing following important activities:
- Conducting research on Jat history and Jat historical places. Their greatest contribution is finding of the historical facts, never recorded in history, that Jat rulers of Gohad had occupied the Gwalior fort twice Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana (1740-1756) and Maharaja Chhatra Singh Rana (1780-1783). During this period they constructed historical monuments in the Gwalior Fort - The Chhatri of Maharaja Bhim Singh and Bhimtal.
- Organizing an annual fair at Gwalior fort in memory of its occupation by Jat Rulers Maharaja Bhim Singh Rana and Chhatar Singh Rana of Gohad state in Madhya Pradesh on the occasion of Ramnavami.
- Organizing “Chaudhary Gyanaram Punia All India Jat Samaj General Knowledge Competition” every year.
- Organizing group community marriages without dowry.
- Organizing health camps and blood-donation camps.
- Organizing Jat Sammelans at various places.
Publications by the Parishad
- Publishing “Jat – Veer Smarika” from year 1995
- Publishing annual Calendar with important dates relating famous Jats
- Published book on Jat History by Dr Natthan Singh: Jat - Itihas (Hindi), Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior, 2004
- Published book - Sujas Prabandh, Translation of poetry by Nathan, the royal poet of Jat rulers of Gohad, Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior, 2005
- सुजस प्रबंध (गोहद के राणा शासकों की वीर गाथा) - नथन कवि
- अर्थानुवाद - डॉ नत्थन सिंह
- प्रकाशक - जाट वीर प्रकाशन ग्वालियर एफ- 13, डॉ राजेंद्र प्रसाद कोलोनी, तानसेन मार्ग, ग्वालियर-474002 , संस्करण 2005-06 मूल्य 100 रूपये
- दूरभाष 0751- 2382130
- Published book - Sindhia Jat Sambandh with special reference to Gohad
- सिंधिया-जाट सम्बन्ध - गोहद के विशेष सन्दर्भ में
- लेखक - डॉ. प्रद्युम्न कुमार ओझा
- प्रकाशक - जाटवीर प्रकाशन, ग्वालियर
- जाट समाज कल्याण परिषद, एफ/13, डॉ राजेन्द्र प्रसाद कालोनी, तानसेन मार्ग ,ग्वालियर-474002
- दूरभाष : 0751 -2382130
- प्रथम संस्करण - 2014
- Note- 'Sindhia Jat Sambandh with special reference to Gohad' is the recently published book in Hindi by Jat Samaj Kalyan Parishad Gwalior. Author of the book is Dr. Pradyumn Kumar Ojha. The book has been written after content well researched from remains of the Gohad rulers in the form of forts, wells, baories, temples etc in area around Gohad and Gwalior. Author has consulted sources in English, Marathi, Persian, Urdu languages and the books of traditional record keepers Jagas, Bhats, Charans etc.
The Executive Body of the Parishad from 14.8.2016 - 13.8.2019 is as under
- President:Dr D.P.S. Aryavir (Ph: 0751-2346240, Mob:9425113428
- Vice President: Veer Singh Beniwal, Virendra Singh Pahalwar, Kishan Singh Jat, Kanchhi Singh Talan
- General Secretary: Dr. Vijay Pal Singh Rana
- Secretary: Bachchu Singh Nohwar, Rajendra Singh Chahar, Pooran Singh Rana, Gajendra Singh Rana
- Address: F-13, Dr Rajendra Prasad Colony, Tansen Marg, Gwalior – 474002
- Phones: 0751-2382130, 2346240
Ramvir Singh Baswan (b.27.12.1932 - d.25.3.2016), Founder President
सुजस प्रबंध (गोहद के राणा शासकों की वीर गाथा) - नथन कवि
Harlal Singh Kharra and Ramvir Singh, 1992
Back to Jat Organizations