Dular (दुलड़)  Dulad (दुलड) Dullar (दुल्लड़) Duhad (दहड) Dular (दुलार) Dolad (दोलड) is gotra of Jats found in Rajasthan, Punjab and Madhya Pradesh. Duhlar (दुह्लर) Dulhar (दुलहर) clan found in Shahpur, Pakistan.
- 1 Origin
- 2 History
- 3 Villages founded by Dular Jats
- 4 Distribution in Rajasthan
- 5 Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
- 6 Distribution in Punjab
- 7 Distribution in Pakistan
- 8 Notable persons from this gotra
- 9 References
Thakur Deshraj while discussing Bhatis of Bhatner writes with reference to writer Munshi Jwalasahay in 'Wakaye Rajputana' that there are large number of traces of ruins near Hakra River. Village Dhandhusar (धांधूसर) was a well developed city at the time of Invasion of Alexander. It is said that their chieftains had good palaces, people were having number of ponds and sufficient land was left for cattle grazing. They lost their Kingdoms during reign of Akbar but still they were in possession of large tracts of land. In 18th century Kuhadwas the area was ruled by Kuhad Singh and his son Panne Singh. Later Bhatis of Kuhadsar were known as Kuhads. Kunwar Panne Singh was a Public Servant of Shekhawati and Kuhad ruler Pannesingh was 15 generations earlier to him. Like Kuhads, the Dular Bhatis also migrated from Punjab and established a small state here. The Bard records tell us they occupied land near Gorir and Singhana.
Villages founded by Dular Jats
Distribution in Rajasthan
Locations in Jaipur city
Adarsh Nagar, Bapu Nagar, Chetak Marg, Shastri Nagar, Vidyadhar Nagar,
Villages in Sikar district
Villages in Churu district
Villages in Bikaner district
Villages in Jhunjhunu district
Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
Villages in Ratlam district
Distribution in Punjab
Villages in Patiala district
Distribution in Pakistan
Notable persons from this gotra
- Har Lal Singh - Freedom fighter from village Hanumanpura, Jhunjhunu.
- Keshari Singh Chaudhary (Dullar) - IAS (Retd) Home District : Jhunjhunu
- Partibha Dular - From Mukundgarh near Nawalgarh is Ex.MLA of Nawalgarh.
- SEP PREM CHAND DULAR - The Jat Regiment, OP MEGHDOOT MARTYR 22-03-1986, Jat Regiment, Rajasthan
- Virendra Kumar Dullar - Resident of village Hanumanpura, Jhunjhunu.Presently General Manager RSRTC, HO,JAIPUR
- Daya Singh Dular - D F O Rajasthan.
- Harphool Singh Dular - Sarpanch Hanumanpura.
- Dr Chandrabhan Chaudhary (Dular) - Ex. Minister & President Rajasthan Pradesh Congress Committee
- Ankur Dullar - IAS (2010), from Jaisinghpura Jhunjhunu
- Abhishek Dullar - IPS, Himachal Pradesh Cadre, from Jaisinghpura Jhunjhunu
- Ankur Dulhar: IRS custom 2013 batch, Asst. Commissioner, Central Excise, Gurgaon, M: +919891864111
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Parishisht-I, s.n. द-35
- O.S.Tugania:Jat Samuday ke Pramukh Adhar Bindu,p.44,s.n. 1246
- O.S.Tugania:Jat Samuday ke Pramukh Adhar Bindu,p.44,s.n. 1207
- O.S.Tugania:Jat Samuday ke Pramukh Adhar Bindu,p.44,s.n. 1243
- A glossary of the Tribes and Castes of the Punjab and North-West Frontier Province By H.A. Rose Vol II/D, p.249
- Mahendra Singh Arya et al: Adhunik Jat Itihas, p.255
- Thakur Deshraj: Jat Itihas , p. 602-03
- Dr Chandrabhan appointed president of Rajasthan PCC
Back to Gotras