Gochhi (गोछी) (Gochchhi: गोच्छी) is a village in Jhajjar district, Haryana, 22 km from Rohtak. The village is famous for providing a very large number of officers for the Indian Army. Beri, Seria, Dhandhlaan and Dighal are neighbouring villages.
Notable persons of the village
- Khazan Singh Ahlawat - He was in 6 Cavalry regiment during Second World War.
- Captain Devinder Singh Ahlawat
- Lt Colonel Subha Chand
- Capt. Jai Singh Jakhar - S/O Col. Ajit Singh DOB: 17-Jun-55, Business, Manging Director, A - 606 , Ansal Chamber -I , Bhikaji Cama Place , New Delhi – 110066 , A-242 Vikaspuri , New Delhi – 110018, Vill & PO- Gochchi, Distt Jhajhar, Haryana Ph: 011-26160417, 011-25573588, 9810448603, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PP-879)
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Chapter III (Page 206)
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Chapter X (Page 873)
Back to Jat Villages