- 1 Origin
- 2 History
- 3 Villages founded by Mundel clan
- 4 Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
- 5 Distribution in Rajasthan
- 6 Distribution in Uttar Pradesh
- 7 Distribution in Punjab
- 8 Munder town in Germany
- 9 Notable Persons
- 10 Gallery of Mundel people
- 11 References
Villages founded by Mundel clan
- Mandelpura (मण्डेलपुरा) - village in Degana tehsil of Nagaur district in Rajasthan.
- Marwar Mundwa (मारवाड़ मूण्डवा) or Mundwa (मूण्डवा) - town and tahsil in Nagaur district of Rajasthan.
Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
Villages in Bhopal district
Villages in Dewas district
Villages in Harda district
Villages in Ujjain district
Villages in Ratlam district
Badauda 2, Berchha 1, Damottar 1, Dantodiya 1, Dhamottar 1, Dhaunswas 1, Dheekwa 1, Ghatwas 1, Hanumanpalia 3, Jharsandala 1, Kanser 1, Kunwajhagar 1, Mundari 4, Namli 1, Narayangarh sailana 1, Ratlam 1, Sikhedi 7, Surana 36,
Villages in Dhar district
Distribution in Rajasthan
Villages in Ajmer district
Villages in Jodhpur district
Villages in Nagaur district
Aanwalon Ki Dhani, Barav, Bhawanda, Bhawasiya, Borawar, Borwa, Chhapri Khurd, Deshwal, Dhanapa, Dhanipura, Dharnawas, Gigaliya, Hilori, Idwa, Janana (7), Jhoojhanda, Kaliyas, Kheri Seela, Khinyala, Khodwa, Kuchera, Kurada, Manglana, Marwar Mundwa, Mori, Nagaur, Nokha Chandawata/Nokha Gulabnagar, Palri Jodha, Poonjiyas, Rabdiyad, Ramsari, Rasal, Rooniya, Roopathal, Sinod,
Locations in Jaipur city
Villages in Pali district
Villages in Udaipur district
Distribution in Uttar Pradesh
Villages in Meerut district
Villages in Hapur district
Distribution in Punjab
Villages in Jalandhar district
Villages in Patiala district
Villages in Kapurthala district
Villages in Ludhiana district
Villages in Mansa district
Villages in Nawanshahr district
- Mandher is village in Balachaur tahsil in Nawanshahr district in Punjab.
- Chak Mander is village in Nawanshahr tahsil in Nawanshahr district in Punjab.
Villages in Sangrur district
Munder town in Germany
Bad Münder (also: Bad Münder am Deister) is a town in the Hamelin-Pyrmont district, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated on the south side the Deister hills, approximatively 15 km northeast of Hamelin.
- Ganga Das (1823-1913) - Ganga Das was a revered saint of udasi sect and Hindi poet from Muradabad district in Uttar Pradesh. He was born in 1823 in village Rasulpur Bahlolpur of Muradabad district in the family of Hindu Jat of Munder Gotra. His childhood name was Gangabaksh but became Gangadas after consecration in udasi sect under Baba Vishnudas Udasin at Sedepur district Bulandshahr at the age of 12. He died on bhadrapada krishnashtami in year 1913. His contribution to hindi poetry has been considered unparallel.
- Ram Narain Chaudhary - Social worker from village Nokha Gulabnagar in Nagaur district, Rajasthan.
- Munna Lal Mundel (Naik) - (3181886) Jat Regiment, of village Mundwa recipient of Shaurya Chakra Award. April 12, 2005 Chaitra 22, 1927, New Delhi. President, Shri A P J Abdul Kalam conferred two Kirti Chakras and twenty two Shaurya Chakras at a solemn ceremony in Rashtrapati Bhawan, here today on those Armed Forces, para-military, police force personnel and civilians who displayed conspicuous gallantry, indomitable courage and extreme devotion. Munna Lal Mundel was one of them to receive Shaurya Chakra Award.
- Sanjay Mundel - Chairman of Mundwa Municipality elected on 20/08/2010.
- ONKAR RAM MUNDEL - Date of Birth : 12-July-1966. Designation : XEN Department : PHED. Village- Bhawasiya ,Post- Neniyan, Tehsil- Parbatsar city, District- Nagour, Rajasthan. Present Address : 31, Sarswati nagar, Near MDS University, Kayad Road , Ghooghra, Ajmer, Rajasthan. Mobile Number : 9414556369. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallery of Mundel people
- O.S.Tugania:Jat Samuday ke Pramukh Adhar Bindu,p.56,s.n. 2073
- O.S.Tugania:Jat Samuday ke Pramukh Adhar Bindu,p.55,s.n. 1988
- Rakesh Saroha, Jat Gatha, 9/2015, p.20
- Dr Pema Ram:Rajasthan Ke Jaton Ka Itihas,2010, p.19
- Dr Mahendra Singh Arya etc,: Ādhunik Jat Itihas p. 275
- Mahendra Singh Arya et al: Adhunik Jat Itihas, p.274
- History and study of the Jats. B.S Dhillon. p.126
Back to Jat Gotras